Well, here goes?
1) If Mazzy is tied down and shackled by the Shade Lord, wouldn't Valen see it as an ample time to feed on Mazzy, basically killing her? Would there be a dialogue interjection in which you can tell her if it?s ok or not?
2) An interjection on Yan's trouble with The Hidden
3) An interjection on Cernd?s kid: It might seem a lot but a real NPC is supposed to be like a real person and in which a real person does have preferences on almost everything, so personally I am happy for extra dialogue, for it puts more realism in the characters.
4) I almost forgot about pai-nai or something like that the spider lady in the crypts. Perhaps doing a quest or something might be plausible for an evil party.
5) Twisted Rune in the bridge district (Valen sees a powerful vampire, she somehow ignores him....?)
6) That really long annoying quest (in my opinion) from limited wish.
7) Any dialogue from the people at the guarded compound, where Celestial Fury is located?
Perhaps a new quest about Daystar- destroying it or corrupting it. You can do it to the hallowed redeemer....
9) Saemon's betrayal at sea (the Silver Sword piece)
10) The githyanki who wants to collect the sword
As far as I think those are like the only encounters/quests you have skipped in SoA or the ones that I can remember?
So far I am very impressed if Valen has that much dialogue, and if you want any ideas for ToB I'd be happy to respond.
Edited by Thorium Dragon, 03 June 2005 - 12:50 PM.