• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 qeylIS [Kahless]

qeylIS [Kahless]
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 01:11 AM

One of our players reported the following to me:

On 2005-05-02 12:24, cheolino wrote:
The ship transfer to Kabu does not work.

Sometimes the party portals do not work.

I couldnīt detect the epic quest - any hint?

Any hints or planned fixes @ V11? :rolleyes:

#2 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:28 AM

,May 4 2005, 05:01 AM]One of our players reported the following to me:

View Post

Since this was just reported, it certainly isn't going to make the version 11 release I just packaged. I'll look into it, though---but I know lots of people have used the party portals without incident. Are you sure he was in a party? :P

For the epic quest, you must be 25th level. Talk to Galdor, the Servant of Vaerun, or the priestess of Laduguer. Other races (that cannot talk to any of these peacefully) have not been implemented yet. The "wings" quest is tested and working--brush up on crafting skills, and I highly recommend a party for either quest!; haven't tested the drow epic quest yet (the one that the Servant gives you, included in classic Nordock).

Edited by horred the plague, 04 May 2005 - 05:31 AM.

#3 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:46 AM

,May 4 2005, 05:01 AM]One of our players reported the following to me:

View Post

Since this was just reported, it certainly isn't going to make the version 11 release I just packaged. I'll look into it, though---but I know lots of people have used the party portals without incident. Are you sure he was in a party? :P

For the epic quest, you must be 25th level. Talk to Galdor, the Servant of Vaerun, or the priestess of Laduguer. Other races (that cannot talk to any of these peacefully) have not been implemented yet. The "wings" quest is tested and working--brush up on crafting skills, and I highly recommend a party for either quest!; haven't tested the drow epic quest yet (the one that the Servant gives you, included in classic Nordock).

View Post

Due to Vault issues, I had time to fix the Kabu link--I didn't get the chance to double-check it, though, as no server yet has the version 11 files.

I'm still not buying the broken party portal, "sometimes", bit. Maybe if others report this issue, it will warrant some looking into.