Better Time Stop description

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 drake127

drake127
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:47 AM

Download

Spell Time Stop description is very confusing in original game. Hence I replaced it by one which can be found in Player's Handbook.

Czech translation is made by CzechDnD team.

In current time czech and english version is available. Mod is created in WeiDu for Baldur's Gate II. Compatibility with other mods is guaranteed.

If you wanna translate this to your language you would be welcomed (but I am not sure if bad description is present in the other language versions).

Edited by drake127, 09 November 2005 - 03:40 AM.

#2 Rastor

Rastor

Yes, I really am a dragon. Yes, I am a jerk. Live with it.

• 2001 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:33 AM

Is your site having problems, drake? I cannot access it.
Home of Kitanya, Improved Asylum, more...

Posted Image

#3 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:44 PM

The same here.
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#4 drake127

drake127
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:26 AM

Sorry, I have fixed it.

Edited by drake127, 01 June 2005 - 03:30 AM.

#5 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:58 AM

This one works allright. ;)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#6 Mantriel

Mantriel
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 01:58 PM

For those who are interested on the "new" description.

Upon casting a time stop spell, the wizard causes the flow of time to stop in the area of effect. Outside this area the sphere simply seems to shimmer for an instant. Inside the sphere, the caster is free to act for three rounds of apparent time. The wizard can move and act freely within the area where time is stopped, but all other creatures, except for those of demigod and greater status or unique creatures, are frozen in their actions, for they are literally between ticks of the time clock. (The spell duration is subjective to the caster.) Nothing can enter the area of effect without being stopped in time also. When the spell duration ceases, the wizard is again operating in normal time. Note that all spells cast during the timestop will take effect immediately after time returns to normal.

The Spoiler is above.
In 2008 I was playing: BGT, 1PP, Ascension, Tactics, Bagbonus.

Few years before that I was playing:
BG1 + TotSC + BGTalesUK5512 Patch + BG2 + ToB + ToB Patch 26498 + Weidu Baldurdash v1.4 + Weidu SoS v102 + Weidu TDD v1 + Weidu BGT v099b3+ Weidu Sos-BGT + Weidu DSotSC v172 + Weidu NSotSC v132 + Weidu SoBH v195 + Weidu BG1NPC4BGT v9 + Weidu BP-BGT Worldmap v3b + Weidu Ascension v1.4.21 + Weidu Unfinished Business v14 + Weidu Tactics v23 + Weidu Bagbonus + Weidu Mazzy the Paladin v05alpha + Weidu Black Rose 1 +Weidu 1pp v2 + Blucher's 1lvlNPC-s.