Photo

pls help me

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gokan

gokan
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 01:13 AM

can someone pls tell me how can I pass at the pilgrim's path(the first mission of the temple) the puzzle canal shrine? In the pilgrim's book says that you need a plain silver longsword to offer as a "sacrifice" for the shrine and to have with you a almsivi intervention scroll that you could escape and I had both and nothing happend. why?
did I do something wrong? pls help me

#2 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 02:36 AM

If I remember correctly isnt that the one where you have to drown yoruself?
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#3 gokan

gokan
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 02:54 AM

I have to drown myself? how can I do that without dying? I tried to drown myself but nothing happend at the pilgrimage site

Edited by gokan, 13 May 2005 - 11:27 AM.

#4 gokan

gokan
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 03:00 AM

pls tom tell me how can I add spoilers because I'm new and I don't know how

Edited by gokan, 13 May 2005 - 11:29 AM.

#5 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:18 PM

http://www.uesp.net/...tml#sevengraces

Have a look there, and see what you have to do.
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#6 Sol

Sol
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:11 AM

4. Puzzle Shrine, Vivec Puzzle, Level 3
This is one of the three shrines in Vivec and its entrance can be found on on Level 3 of the Puzzle Canal in Vivec's Palace Canton (in the center of the level in the tunnel). Once inside you will find a shrine that will only give you the cryptic message of Breathe the Waters if His Glory and the Way is Made Clear. What you have to do is drown yourself in the water to reveal the true shrine. Once your health drops to a certain level, you will black out for a second and be healed.
Cross the bridge to the revealed area and talk to the Dremora Krazzt at the top of the stairs beside the shrine. Give him a Silver Longsword (get one from the chest if you don't have one). You can now activate the shrine and receive a day long Swift Swimming and Water Breathing (though I didn't receive any spells until I activated the shrine several times).

Simple ;)

#7 gokan

gokan
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 06:24 AM

thanks for all your help. I can't belive it was so simple! I am so ashamed. Tom I found out what I needed. how can I remove this topic?