Crafting Skills

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 --Gaias--

--Gaias--

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:21 PM

Is there any comprehensive guide to the crafting skills at all.  It is too confusing on what is need and where I can find the stuff need for the crafting. :(

View Post

Take a look at the ReadMe:

I have no documentation on the CNR recipes, including my massive list of additions.
Sorry, but it would take weeks to compile. Make full use of the recipe cards, and/or look in the crafting devices scripts.

:ph34r:

All of our players @ DDI use these InGame-Recipe Cards and they are very successful in crafting items :rolleyes:

View Post

Look. I am aware of what the readme said. I just was wondering if there was as such a outside text reference. It is easier to use printed out than those damn blasted cards! :P Ok then, forget my request... Just answer me one thing. Where the hell do you get pattern for armour in the deurgar city??? :unsure:

From the clueless and lazy
Gaias

#2 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:20 PM

,May 17 2005, 04:58 AM]

Is there any comprehensive guide to the crafting skills at all.  It is too confusing on what is need and where I can find the stuff need for the crafting. :(

View Post

Take a look at the ReadMe:

I have no documentation on the CNR recipes, including my massive list of additions.
Sorry, but it would take weeks to compile. Make full use of the recipe cards, and/or look in the crafting devices scripts.

:ph34r:

All of our players @ DDI use these InGame-Recipe Cards and they are very successful in crafting items :rolleyes:

View Post

Look. I am aware of what the readme said. I just was wondering if there was as such a outside text reference. It is easier to use printed out than those damn blasted cards! :P Ok then, forget my request... Just answer me one thing. Where the hell do you get pattern for armour in the deurgar city??? :unsure:

Gaias

View Post

You can buy cotton, and a great deal more, from the Surfacer Merchant in the Halls of Laduguer --the Duergar starting region. ;) That, a book of patterns, and a sewing kit (both can be made, or bought in mulrok village if you're rich and lazy) are all you really need to make patterns.

#3 qeylIS [Kahless]

qeylIS [Kahless]
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:47 PM

Look. I am aware of what the readme said. I just was wondering if there was as such a outside text reference.  It is easier to use printed out than those damn blasted cards!  :P Ok then, forget my request... Just answer me one thing.  Where the hell do you get pattern for armour in the deurgar city???  :unsure:

Gaias

View Post

Did not want to harm you :unsure:

I know the prob itself and searched the WWW a fairly long time, but I realized, there is no such guide :blink:

Maybe some people of this community could start one ... :rolleyes:

The players @ DDI started a MapProject sometime ago, but it is still in the beginning :whistling:

#4 qeylIS [Kahless]

qeylIS [Kahless]
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 12:35 AM

View Post

Some of our heroes started to gather their handwritten notes in a collective DataBase. I do not know how many recipes are acquired, but it should be better than nothing. :rolleyes:

At the moment, I collect these notes via Mail and I will try to merge them.

I will let you know whether we have a presentable output. ^_^

#5 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:51 AM

,May 22 2005, 04:25 AM]Some of our heroes started to gather their handwritten notes in a collective DataBase. I do not know how many recipes are acquired, but it should be better than nothing. :rolleyes:

At the moment, I collect these notes via Mail and I will try to merge them.

I will let you know whether we have a presentable output. ^_^

View Post

Excellent effort--there are curently 2018 recipes in the mod, and more will come some day. It's quite the job that you're tackling there--almost as big as writing the recipes in the first place.

As far as where to find the items? THAT would take a massive mapping effort of over 500 areas. About as big of a project as a crafting guide will be, all by itself.

Edited by horred the plague, 22 May 2005 - 05:52 AM.

#6 qeylIS [Kahless]

qeylIS [Kahless]
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 10:14 PM

Excellent effort--there are curently 2018 recipes in the mod, and more will come some day. It's quite the job that you're tackling there--almost as big as writing the recipes in the first place.

As far as where to find the items? THAT would take a massive  mapping effort of over 500 areas. About as big of a project as a crafting guide will be, all by itself.

View Post

250 Recipes are already collected! :P

The following infos were collected so far:
- name of the craftable item
- workbench
- needed items/ressources

When we are ready with this easy infos, we plan to add
- needed tool(s)
- attributes of the crafted item

Any further suggestions?

Once we have a presentable result, we will post a download :rolleyes:

#7 qeylIS [Kahless]