Photo

Developer Diary Comments Thread

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:40 AM

never rip pages from your diary. they might fall into the wrong hands... :ph34r: hehe I guess its okay if its the administrator. :) Chrysta looks very promising sir knight! ^_^ I dunno how much help I can be with the crtiticism stuff. I take everything with a goofy smile and a playful poke. :Poke: there! with that said, does Chrysta have a good sense of humor?

(*nibbles cookie*) :cookie:

#42 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:57 AM

never rip pages from your diary. they might fall into the wrong hands... :ph34r: hehe I guess its okay if its the administrator. :) Chrysta looks very promising sir knight!  ^_^ I dunno how much help I can be with the crtiticism stuff. I take everything with a goofy smile and a playful poke. :Poke: there! with that said, does Chrysta have a good sense of humor?

I would hope that she and I both have... :cheers:

(*nibbles cookie*)  :cookie:

As I wrote recently on the CoM forum:

There once was a cookie so yummy,
It felt so good sat in my tummy
But alas! I suggest
The choc chips wouldn't digest,
Coz they left painful grooves in my bummy

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#43 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:00 AM

:ROFL: oh my god! Im not afraid about the sense of humor. not after this! :P :D

#44 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 04:58 PM

I am glad that everything seems to be going smoothly again with Chrysta, Sir Kalthorine! I hope that she is not too delayed, and I am greatly looking forward to playing her! :cookie:

Sillara

(Sorry about the cookie. I just couldn't resist. That is the coolest smilie! :cookie: )
Check out my RPG forum!

#45 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:38 AM

take your time but keep those cookies :cookie: and screenshots ;) coming! :hug:

#46 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:45 AM

Thanks Sillara and Dreamer... expressions of support and interest are always gratefully received. And as a gesture of appreciation, this is just for you :D :

Posted Image

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

#47 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 11:00 AM

What? I don't get a cookie? :P That's the last time you get a donut from me!
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#48 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:43 PM

What? I don't get a cookie? :P That's the last time you get a donut from me!

View Post

Hey! I was too busy looking for a fudge brownie for you instead... :hug:

Posted Image

#49 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

• 1468 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:13 PM

All is Forgiven. :) :D :)
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

#50 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 03:37 PM

I just started reading these topics and I have to say that I can't wait to play Chrysta! She sounds wonderful. Well, she'd have to be, what with the great team working on her. I think I read that there will be some new areas, too! Wow! I enjoy playing new NPC's, but it is much nicer when you've played BG hundreds of times to actually have some new quests or areas to make things more interesting.
BTW, her portrait is GORGEOUS! Wow!
Thanks for all your hard work, Sir K, SConrad, et al. We can't wait!

#51 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 05:38 AM

I just started reading these topics and I have to say that I can't wait to play Chrysta!  She sounds wonderful.  Well, she'd have to be, what with the great team working on her.  I think I read that there will be some new areas, too!  Wow!  I enjoy playing new NPC's, but it is much nicer when you've played BG hundreds of times to actually have some new quests or areas to make things more interesting.
BTW, her portrait is GORGEOUS!  Wow! 
Thanks for all your hard work, Sir K, SConrad, et al.  We can't wait!

Thanks for taking the time to post such encouraging and positive comments, Minarvia. :hug:

The rate of Chrysta work has not yet reached the dizzying heights of a few months ago, but we are getting there, I promise. I can say that not a single day goes by without at least one member of the team doing something towards Chrysta, so progress is consistent and the finishing line, although distant, is getting continually closer. :)

#52 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:06 AM

Take all the time you need, Sir K. A great product is worth waiting for. I, for one, will be here! :clap:
Just as long as Chrysta doesn't 'die' like some other projects seemed to have done. But I don't think Chrysta will die. Like you've said, she's a very special lady.
(Or something like that!)

#53 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:26 AM

Just noticing it's been long past two weeks (approaching the one month barrier) since the last Diary/Spoiler, and it's a Sunday. Sir K? :D

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#54 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 11:54 PM

Just noticing it's been long past two weeks (approaching the one month barrier) since the last Diary/Spoiler, and it's a Sunday. Sir K? :D

View Post

Pushy! :P

Hehe... visited Mom on Sunday, am aiming to post a new Diary most probably Tuesday evening.

#55 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

• 1468 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 12:21 AM

Note to self, Iron rah rah skirt, fluff pom poms, find shoe horn (those damn fudge brownies are not conducive to zipper closure.)

#56 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:27 AM

(those damn fudge brownies are not conducive to zipper closure.)

View Post

[unsubtle mode on]It is a good job your gender is an obvious one, Jyzabyl, else you may have put me off fudge brownies for life... ;) [/unsubtle mode off]

#57 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

• 1468 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:38 AM

It's hard work being an official h4wt chiXor - But someone has to do it! ;)
(passes Sir K the brownies)

P.S. Is there a tutorial on that subtlely mode - I'd quite like to know how to do it :P

#58 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:06 AM

:Poke: (I always wanted to have a use for that one :D).

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#59 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 01:41 PM

I'm certainly glad to see that Chrysta is still being :Poke: along.
By the way, will she be released SOA first, or SOA and TOB together?
Anyway, Sir K, we're with you and we'll all be here, I'm sure! Keep up the good work! :cheers:

#60 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

• 1468 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 05:08 PM

Well as the cheerleaders are out in force...
Presenting Hilda the Cheerleading Hippo

Posted Image

Go Chrysta!!!!