Photo

Dragon Hunt

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 qeylIS [Kahless]

qeylIS [Kahless]
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 12:21 AM

One of our heroes @ DDI is not able to find an ancient red dragon heart.

It is needed for crafting an Elemental Pentagram, which is needed by nearly every Craftmaster. :rolleyes:

In past versions of Nordock, it could be found @ Fireplasted pass - but in the actual version (V11) the ancient dragons only drop scales or did we miss something?!?! :crying:

---

Furthermore one hero is a little bit unsatisfied with the swamp dragons. :ph34r:

Only the swamp dragon @ Benzor drops a heart and the smaller swamp dragons all drop dragon blood only - compared to the other races, where the small dragons drop items.

#2 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:47 AM

,May 22 2005, 04:11 AM]One of our heroes @ DDI is not able to find an ancient red dragon heart.

It is needed for crafting an Elemental Pentagram, which is needed by nearly every Craftmaster. :rolleyes:

In past versions of Nordock, it could be found @ Fireplasted pass - but in the actual version (V11) the ancient dragons only drop scales or did we miss something?!?! :crying:

---

Furthermore one hero is a little bit unsatisfied with the swamp dragons. :ph34r:

Only the swamp dragon @ Benzor drops a heart and the smaller swamp dragons all drop dragon blood only - compared to the other races, where the small dragons drop items.

View Post

Need a Red Heart? Go to castle dread. Need a red fireblasted heart? Talk to the ancient dragon at FB Pass, he should drop it. It was also that way in classic (the two types of hearts), I believe...haven't looked at classic in a long long time.

The swamp dragons in s'trel should be giving you either blood or the acid gland, as well as those in tromel woods. They're the same dragon files I thought. I don't think the old dragons give you them; just the ancients.

I also don't think that dragon parts gave you equipment for +5 weapons/armor any where near in quality of what you can make in my version. Thus the changes in difficulty, to compensate.

Edited by horred the plague, 22 May 2005 - 05:48 AM.