#42 Vita Muerte

Vita Muerte

BG2 Addict

• 80 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 12:13 PM

I hate eastern eggs.

View Post

You mean easter eggs? Why? :woot:
Whenever I buy a new game or movie that's the first thing I usually look for. Sometimes the people behind the product happen to have some very funny inside jokes or whatnot. :D

Edit: I agree with Feanor on Jarlaxle... I'd just have a hard time hating/fearing him- in a Hannibal Lecter kinda way. I know DA doesn't take place in the Forgotten Realms, but I'd also like to see Kyrnill Kenafin; now that matron mother makes all the others seem like blushing school girls.

Edited by Vita Muerte, 24 July 2005 - 12:26 PM.

#43 Delight

Delight
  • 660 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 02:01 PM

You mean easter eggs?  Why? :woot:
Whenever I buy a new game or movie that's the first thing I usually look for.  Sometimes the people behind the product happen to have some very funny inside jokes or whatnot.  :D

View Post

I don't like breaking the fourth wall in cRPGs.

Edited by Delight, 24 July 2005 - 02:02 PM.

#44 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

Yet another feature that promises a lot... and perhaps they will add a chance to join the villain so evil characters won't be stuck to saving it all (NWN at that part was total crap pile).

View Post

All parts of NWN were :excl: censored :excl:

But I agree that it sounds good. Maybe that's were my dismay for Irenicus really lies. He was so well developed, yet the game centered so much around him having lost all his feelings, and being a coldhearted bastard. If it wasn't power, but passion, that drove him, maybe I would have liked him more.

Imagine Irenicus doing all his evil to redeem himself in the eyes of his former love, trying to collect enough power to regain her admirance, not realizing he was pushing her farther and farther away.

Anyways, I'm rambling. It's late in Denmark.

Edited by Grunker, 11 October 2005 - 02:54 PM.

"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee