Photo

Forum bug reports

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#161 Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:17 AM

E-mail me your username and e-mail, and I'll attempt to sort the problem for you. :)

sconrad@spellholdstudios.net works well.

I don't know how you did it, but thanks alot.
Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

#162 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:54 AM

MAGIC!! :devil:

No problem, though. :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#163 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:57 AM

This is post #200.000 (according to the forum stats shown at the bottom of the main page). Apparently, 51201 posts have disappeared somewhere, since in the DB (and in the links) that is marked as #251201 -_-

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#164 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:21 AM

This is post #200.000 (according to the forum stats shown at the bottom of the main page). Apparently, 51201 posts have disappeared somewhere, since in the DB (and in the links) that is marked as #251201 -_-

A sizeable number have disappeared from the forums here.. Not by admin deletion, etc., either. ;) ;)

#165 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:24 AM

Well, sinking various incarnations of General Talk forums (along with various mod forums) must have helped doing that, without the need of SC going on a deletion rampage :)

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#166 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Modder
  • 5804 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:55 AM

The last couple of days, I've gotten "IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 3536 of /sources/ipsclass.php)" more than once whe trying to "view new posts."

I'm not 100% sure the line number is the same each time.

Edit to add: Having seen it a few more times, I'm now sure--it is the same number.

Edited by Bookwyrme, 24 May 2006 - 06:16 PM.

Mods: <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.shsforums...-auroras-shoes/">Aurora's Shoes (released),

#167 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 07:08 PM

Using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, check boxes are always ticked, and they highlight inconspiciously when you actually want them ticked. In the screen shot below, I've circled the highlighted box.

Posted Image

Edited by Ascension64, 02 July 2006 - 07:08 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#168 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 02:49 AM

That's a problem with the skin - the images used for checkboxes actually look like that in the original skin. I always replace them with one ticked and one unticked box in the skins I create, since I find that much better (and apparently, so do you ;) ). khayman must've either had a good reason for keeping them, or forgot changing them. :P

I'll see what I can do to have the issue fixed.

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#169 SimDing0

SimDing0

GROUP ICON

• 1654 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:32 AM

If your forum is going to fuck me about and post multiple instances of the same post for me, could you at least give me the ability to delete my own posts?
Repeating cycle of pubes / no pubes.

A Comprehensive Listing of IE Mods

#170 Jolyth

Jolyth

Feather Boa Wielding Dominatrix

• 2016 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 07:23 AM

If you, or anyone else, are having issues with the forum making multiple posts, just send me a PM. I will be happy to take care of it for you. :)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOHOO! What a Ride!

Some people are like slinkies. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Dyslexia of Borg: Your ass will be laminated

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#171 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:21 PM

Hi! Me again about the RSS feed!

Can you modify it so that the updates point to the, er, updates; i.e. to the most recent post in a thread? Right now, the links point to the *first* post in an updated thread. Annoying for multi-page threads.

Cheers.

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#172 Anomaly

Anomaly
  • 562 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:17 AM

Hi !

It seems that the SCS-BGT forum is not included in the RSS feed.
French translator of: BG2 FixPack, BG2 Tweaks, Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU, BGT-Tweaks and some minor mods.