Photo

TDD sin TDD

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Dunderdon

Dunderdon
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:42 AM

TDDsinTDD is a mod that adds the kits and teh NPCs from TDD but not the story. It was done by a spanish modding team. Various links to it seem dead, on their page I only found the spanish version 3 from january 2003, this definitely isn't the newest one, I think there are already versions 4 or 5.
Rumours say there is an english version of it. TDDsinTDD even had an own subforum on ForgottenWars...
Does anybody know what happened about the english version? And where I can get it?

PS: I hope this is the right forum ;-)

#2 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:32 AM

Try here:

http://www.clandlan....bgiwd/TDDsinTDD

#3 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:07 AM

Moved here :).

Although TddSinTdd has moved to ClanDLAN, I am updating download links, yea, even now!

#4 minotaur_in_maze

minotaur_in_maze

Modding Prima-Dona

• 906 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:18 AM

So, is the Mod itself in English, or Spanish?

MiM
They say the world is going to Hell.

They are wrong.

The world IS Hell! Always has been, always will be; except perhaps for the five percent or so of the population who can afford differently.

And, if one must reside in Hell, it is far better to do it as a minion of the Devil than as a member of the damned.
LOVE SUCKS: It makes fools and slaves of us all.
But being alone and unloved is worse.
- Nancy A. Collins "Thin Walls"

#5 Januszka

Januszka
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:12 PM

IIRC it was in spanish

#6 minotaur_in_maze

minotaur_in_maze

Modding Prima-Dona

• 906 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:59 AM

Ahhh... :)

Thanks for the info. :)

Minotaur In Maze
They say the world is going to Hell.

They are wrong.

The world IS Hell! Always has been, always will be; except perhaps for the five percent or so of the population who can afford differently.

And, if one must reside in Hell, it is far better to do it as a minion of the Devil than as a member of the damned.
LOVE SUCKS: It makes fools and slaves of us all.
But being alone and unloved is worse.
- Nancy A. Collins "Thin Walls"

#7 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:44 AM

Its not in spanish, BETA 4 is in english and no it didnt move.... it started in Clan DLAN, then made an english version at the english speakers request and placed it in the old FWStudios.

So... yes, our wish is that it stays here in SHS if you people feel like having it. :) Ill be glad to leave it here, of course, and you can download BETA 4 (thats the english version) from here. :)

I guess admin Crombad will be making some space for it in this site soon? :)
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#8 Dunderdon

Dunderdon
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:21 PM

So... yes, our wish is that it stays here in SHS if you people feel like having it. :) Ill be glad to leave it here, of course, and you can download BETA 4 (thats the english version) from here. :)

I guess admin Crombad will be making some space for it in this site soon? :)

View Post

Thats great news, thank you!

#9 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:59 AM

Just to note, the one in the spanish page (v3) is indeed in spanish, you want the one in this link (v4): http://www.clandlan....ndpost&p=164784 :)
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#10 -Grimwald-

-Grimwald-

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:41 PM

Since CLAN DLAN is retired, do I assume that this mod will not be made compatible with EE? a shame if that is so. :(

By the way, if you go to the Spanish site using Google, the page can be translated into English and is readily comprehensible even if it is not the best English. :)

#11 -Grimwald-

-Grimwald-

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:45 PM

Just wondering if the mod is EE compatible anyway since not all mods needed changing.

#12 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:35 PM

Just wondering if the mod is EE compatible anyway since not all mods needed changing.

There is TDDz for EET

http://www.shsforums...-z/#entry586187

It allows you to select/de-select each quest individually or to just install core functionality.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*