Photo

Edwin Romance fan art yay!

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#161 Kitanna

Kitanna
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:35 PM

Is there something I am doing wrong? I can't look at any of the picutes. When I click on the links, I get this

Sonera

Valitettavasti hakemaasi sivua ei löydy.

Tarkista osoitteen oikeinkirjoitus.

Copyright TeliaSonera 2005.
Sonera on TeliaSonera Finland Oyj:n rekisteröimä tavaramerkki.
Neh'taniel NPC Mod

Calin NPC Mod - In progress

Navarra NPC Mod - In progress

#162 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:42 PM

Aww maaaan. Yeah. I should go through this post and repair the links I can repair. Basically that was just a Finnish error notice that the page cannot be found, since the pictures are no longer on the server. Sorry! I will try and repair the links as soon as possible for you.

In the meanwhile, here's Edwin's magical tattoo (and my PC) and here is Eddie in a pretty bad shape after being kidnapped and turned into a vampire.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#163 Kitanna

Kitanna
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:59 PM

Aww maaaan. Yeah. I should go through this post and repair the links I can repair. Basically that was just a Finnish error notice that the page cannot be found, since the pictures are no longer on the server. Sorry! I will try and repair the links as soon as possible for you.

In the meanwhile, here's Edwin's magical tattoo (and my PC) and here is Eddie in a pretty bad shape after being kidnapped and turned into a vampire.

Very nice! :) I didnt mean to cause your troubles, I was just curious since Edwin in my favorite
BG2 character :) I've played them all, and none can top his
Neh'taniel NPC Mod

Calin NPC Mod - In progress

Navarra NPC Mod - In progress

#164 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:10 PM

The Edwina pic is just adorable, Ilmatar. :)

#165 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:26 AM

Your drawings of Eddie are lovely, Ilmatar! I would love to see the older ones too. *puppy eyes* Could you fix those links. Pwetty Pwease? :)

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)