• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#21 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:07 AM

I'm back and should have a new chapter by this week. :) *fingers crossed* Thanks everyone for your comments and support. That really help me going.

Welcome back, Celestine! Cool new chapter. The tactics shown in the final battle are interesting... the idea of the two Slayers battling it out is quite... ironic? Wrong word... but you know what I mean. Good to see you back. :)

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#22 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:30 PM

Thanks for reading and commenting. Hopefully this time I'll get more time to finish the story. hehe.

#23 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:10 AM

I have a question - how can be Rivian around 133 years old?
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#24 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:34 PM

That's a paradox itself since the PC is meant to be human and around in his/her twenties at the start of the BG saga. I always thought that if a PC is non human, ie an elf or other races with different lifespan, she would have a normal childhood like a human but ages rapidly so that when at the start of the saga, her age would be equivalent to a young human adult.

Well, that's my take. hehe It would be boring if all PCs are human plus I do have a weakness for elves.

Edited by Celestine, 15 January 2006 - 09:34 PM.

#25 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 06:32 AM

That's a paradox itself since the PC is meant to be human and around in his/her twenties at the start of the BG saga. I always thought that if a PC is non human, ie an elf or other races with different lifespan, she would have a normal childhood like a human but ages rapidly so that when at the start of the saga, her age would be equivalent to a young human adult.

Well, that's my take. hehe It would be boring if all PCs are human plus I do have a weakness for elves.

Yes, it's quite funny :D . But you know, in the game (I mean BG1) is told by creators that Gorion has raised Player (in this case Rivian, too) and I've never realized that Gorion was an elf too :rolleyes:
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄

#26 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 06:44 AM

Yes, it's quite funny :D . But you know, in the game (I mean BG1) is told by creators that Gorion has raised Player (in this case Rivian, too) and I've never realized that Gorion wal an elf too :rolleyes:

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄

#27 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:02 AM

Gorion's human, I do believe its mentioned somewhere that he is human. He is the adopted father of the PC, not the real father. We all know who's the PC real father.

Did I mention or implied that Gorion was elven in my fanfic? If I did, its a mistake that I would need to correct.

Edited by Celestine, 17 January 2006 - 12:03 AM.

#28 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:37 AM

Oooo, new part of story :woot:

I'm eager to wait what happens to Ri (and Elhan :D , too ;) ) next :D Please, continue soon ;)

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄

#29 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:26 PM

Thanks Neferit. Currently, there's attraction between them, we'll see where that take them. =)

#30 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:53 PM

Oooh! Romance interests and training up ahead. :P :). Good to see you back, Celestine. We've missed you. :)

#31 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:34 AM

Thanks Shadowhawke, I haven't felt the inspiration to write in months but I think I have something going on now. =) Chapter 8 is written and I will post it in a couple of days.

#32 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:14 AM

*appreciative whistle* You are fast in writting ^_^ I'm quite curious what will Ano do :lol:

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄

#33 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:31 PM

thanks. There will be a chapter for Ano to speak his mind though currently I have it planned after the next two chapters. hehe. Of course I'm always open to ideas and especially twists. :D

#34 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:25 AM

And so it continues. Good to see you up with another chappie so soon, my friend. :). And kudos again to you for writing this as a second language speaker! :Bow: . I'm liking where this is going, and I can't wait to see what Anomen has to say...

#35 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:42 AM

Thanks Shadowhawke. I'll be posting the next four chapters regularly at least, as they have been written. I'm still awkward writing expressions, basically I ran out of vocab. lol. Anomen will say something and Rivian won't like it every much.

#36 DalreïDal

DalreïDal
  • 439 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:53 PM

I was beginning to think we'd never see the end of this story, but a new chapter has given me hope :) Really, your prince is rather nice, and you manage to make Elhan sound a lot more ... english words elude me these days (studying too much spanish)... and I don't have my dictionary ... sympathetic? naw, that means something else I think... nice? kind? fun to talk to? the kind of guy that is pleasant being around? (surely there's a word for that *sigh*).

Hm so, I do like this story so far :) It will be funny to see what Anomen has to say, yes. I'm also curious to know see Rivian will remember, eventually, what he said before they sent Irenicus to hell (definitively). I admit I'm already won to Anomen's cause, but I'll wait for how you see things going.
"I set on this journey trying to understand why has metal been stereotyped, dismissed, and condemned. My answer is this: if, listening to that music, you don't get that overwhelming rush of power that makes the hair stand at the back of your neck, you may never will. But you know what, it doesn't really matter. Because, judging from the 40 000 people around me, we're doing just fine without ya." :) Cheers! And two horns up for metalheads all around the world!

#37 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:35 PM

Approachable? hehe. not so aloof? I was going to have Anomen throw a fit but then that'll be too harsh to the poor knightling. Still, he's going to be in his annoying pompus mood for a while more. I promise I won't be too hard on him. =)

#38 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:39 AM

Yippee! Another chapter *happy dance* :Bow: :Bow: :Bow:

Tell me - where you take your inspiration? ^_^ I'm writting my own fanfic at Sigil forum and I don't have any :crying:

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄

#39 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:30 PM

Thanks Neferit, not quite sure where I got my muse from either. I just sat down one day reading the story and I decided it was time to continue. The words came out and before I knew it, I got a chapter done.

#40 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:09 PM

Ou, I think I must try it, too :D

Just continue a may your muse is still by you ;)

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄