• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#41 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:48 PM

It is good to see you back :hug:

I'm sorry I can't really comment - I think I will have to re-read it from the beginning when I get the chance. :)

崇高滑稽
·

#42 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 09:17 PM

No worries. thanks Erephine. =)

#43 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 11:00 PM

Good new chapter, Celestine. :). The scene between Anomen and Ri was really quite heartbreaking in a sense, and I'm glad he finally got a little say. Also interesting to see the party dynamics changed already by Sarevok's. Just as a question, and it's a matter of interpretation and opinion only, but wouldn't Imoen be less prone to crying and more prone to anger at Sarevok's inclusion? She's grew a lot and faced a lot during SOA, so I just thought her reaction would be different. What's your take on this?

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#44 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:30 PM

True, somehow Imoen's slightly more pansy in this chapter. She's definitely angry. She isn't crying just because she's afraid of Saravok, more like she's angry at Rivian for letting Sarvok into the party.

#45 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:09 AM

Ah, I see. :). That makes sense.

#46 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 12:49 AM

So Elhan is back in the game. Rivian's managed to do all that in the first month, huh? Heh. :). Thanks for the quick update, Celestine. :)

#47 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:15 AM

Thanks for the quick review, Shadowhawke. A month, did that sound rush? I wasn't sure how long it should take, so a month was an estimate.. lol

#48 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:04 AM

It's more and more dramatic :) and I'm more and more curious about what happens to them next time :D

Good work, Celestine :Bow:
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#49 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:28 PM

Thank you Neferit. More coming soon. =)

#50 DalreïDal

DalreïDal
  • 439 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:25 PM

Wow, both Elhan and Ellesime sound much better now that you portray them! :P Yes, they are definitely less aloof. I'm a bit sad that the four promised chapters are up now. I hope it doesn't mean a long time to wait for another series of chapters :) Good work Celestine.
"I set on this journey trying to understand why has metal been stereotyped, dismissed, and condemned. My answer is this: if, listening to that music, you don't get that overwhelming rush of power that makes the hair stand at the back of your neck, you may never will. But you know what, it doesn't really matter. Because, judging from the 40 000 people around me, we're doing just fine without ya." :) Cheers! And two horns up for metalheads all around the world!

#51 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:56 PM

Thanks DalreïDal. I hope you'll be pleased that Chapter 12 will be posted in a few moments. I just wanted to read through it one last time before posting it up. And 13 is half written so that's at least another two coming soon. =) Thanks so much for reading it.

#52 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:47 AM

Oooo, little question :whistling: wasn't in game Sarevok instead of Saravok?
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄

#53 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 08:11 PM

Oh my, you're right. I can't believe I got the spelling wrong more than twenty times. my bad. Time to do a search and replace. hehe

#54 Neferit

Neferit

• 414 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:03 AM

Oooo, I'm back :P and I have another "little" question :whistling:

The sorceress observed her challenge; one human archer with a long bow - Angolo, another man that looked like a mage judging from his robe and the staff he wielded - Samej, a female warrior with a katana - Tamako. Rivian recognized the female warrior from Kara-Tur, she was Sarevok's lover. Curious at what the fighter's reaction to his lover's presence, the sorceress stole a glance at her brother from the corner of her eye and found him staring at the woman, his expression unreadable. The elf returned her gaze to her challenge, next to the woman stood a seven feet tall orc - Tazok. And lastly the bladesinger met the dark gaze of their leader, who wore the same face as her - herself.

Weren't they Angelo, Semaj and Tamoko ?

►☼◄

►☼◄►☼◄

#55 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:55 AM

Yes, I think Neferit's spelling are correct.

I liked the scene between Sarevok, Ri and Imoen at the end, Celestine. :). It was really well done, touching and done to character. Keep up the good work.

#56 DalreïDal

DalreïDal
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:25 PM

Waaa, I really like your Sarevok.
"I set on this journey trying to understand why has metal been stereotyped, dismissed, and condemned. My answer is this: if, listening to that music, you don't get that overwhelming rush of power that makes the hair stand at the back of your neck, you may never will. But you know what, it doesn't really matter. Because, judging from the 40 000 people around me, we're doing just fine without ya." :) Cheers! And two horns up for metalheads all around the world!

#57 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:47 PM

Thanks Neferit. I'm so horrible with names. I didn't quite finish BG1 so hopefully I didn't get their classes wrong as well. I need to go in and correct all the spelling.

Thanks Shadowhawke. :) I need to start writing again, haven't written a single word for the next chapter yet.

Thank you, DalreïDal. Sarevok's a little confused, hopefully his new siblings will be able to help him cope with his new life. :D

//Edit:
The next chapter will be delayed, I'm off for vacation and I got distracted with a new story I'm writing, my bad. :)

Edited by Celestine, 27 April 2006 - 04:42 AM.

#58 DalreïDal

DalreïDal
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:02 PM

Wow, they managed to make hear reason to that *$@!?&# *ahem* guy in the oasis??? Are you sure there isn't an illithid undercover in your party? *looks pointedly*

Yes, I can imagine Sarevok being confused. What I liked of the way you wrote him is how you pictured him as more human (caring for Tamoko, sparing with her without really trying to kill her), without "breaking" his cannon character too much. It was a nice touch, I think.

Go on! We want to know the next of this story :)

#59 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:50 AM

Thanks so much DalreïDal. I'm still on vacation, but once I get back, I'll start writing the next chapter. Thanks for reading. =)

#60 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:06 AM

Great to see you back, Celestine! A good new addition to your story. I thought perhaps the scenes were a bit clipped and could maybe do with a little filling out, but a nice advancement to the plot. :)