No replies to this topic

#1 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:22 AM

Welcome to the, umm, FAQ!

Feel free to post comments or other questions, which will be integrated in the FAQ (I'll add *added* in your post once this is done). Please note that we're still planning, and cannot give precise answers to all questions.

Q: So, what is this about?
A: This will be a new extensive quest, which, if completed in a good enough manner, will change Mazzy's class to a Paladin.

Q: I seem to recall a similar mod...
A: You recall correctly; in fact, our aim is to improve (and replace) that mod.

Q: I played an old version, will it spoil my game?
A: We can't say for sure, but probably not, as pretty much everything will change. However, please report things that you did (or didn't) like, to help us make a better mod.

Q: Who's working on it?
A: See this thread: http://www.shsforums...showtopic=16473.

Q: When will it be ready?
A: When it's ready :) . No estimations yet, as we've just begun brainstorming.

Q: I want it very badly, please speed up!
A: The best way to speed up is to join the team.

Q: How do I apply?
A: You can contact any team member in any way you want (post, PM, e-mail, etc.). Please specify what position are you interested in (coder, writer, miscellaneous files, scripter...).

Q: What are you looking after?
A: An area artist is needed, and maybe somebody to do the voice overs. All other modding capabilities are well accepted, though (so, if you want to contribute some banters, help coding, script the battles... you can just contact us).

Q: I'm a newb in doing X, will I still be accepted?
A: We're not professionals or elitists, we'll wait for you to learn should you want to work with us :)
That said, if JCompton and Littiz joined to code .d files and you're still struggling with CHAIN, then most probably you aren't going to cut it. [Note: chose JC and Littiz as examples since WeiDU .d functions are custom-tailored to JC and Littiz is a friend of mine and coding the dialogues of RtW].
In this light, we won't probably need a tp2 coder, at least for the time being.

Q: I have a question...
A: Well, post it and we'll try to answer :)

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.