• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:18 AM

Ever had one of those periods in life when you feel like not only have you fallen from the highest branch of the Crappytime Tree, you have also hit every branch on the way down and landed ass first on a sharp rock? :wall:

Well, after slipping off for a (very nice) two week holiday, the brown stuff has really hit the fan since I got back with a major financial screw-up at work and my Mom being invalided with a broken hip, meaning I am having to travel home to see her and help her out every night in the week and back again to work in the morning (a round-trip of three hours or so). Hence I hope you will all forgive me, but Chrysta hasn't been top of the priority list of late.

This is not intended as a "woe-is-me" post - shit happens, and when it does ya just gotta deal. But I did just want to make it clear why the Chrysta Forum has been evaso quiet for the last few weeks, particularly as I have been so enthusiastic and regular with posts in the past. Rest assured that the enthusiasm and determination to make Chrysta a success has not diminished, and normal service will be resumed as soon as I get real life off my back!

Watch this space... I promise it will be worth it :)

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#2 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:51 AM

Here. It's either a virtual donut with sprinkles or one of those rubber rings you sit on when your bum hurts. Whichever helps most. Hope things improve.

Attached Images

• donut.png

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#3 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 06:07 AM

Real life, mate, happens to us all. :D

Anyway, hope you can handle your sanitary emergency (i.e. deal with all the shit :D). Best of luck!

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#4 Delight

Delight
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 06:53 AM

Sorry to hear that :( .
I hope that things will get better for you soon :) .

Edited by Delight, 02 August 2005 - 06:56 AM.

#5 Hendryk

Hendryk
  • 873 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 07:16 AM

May the noble words "Sic Etiam Transibit" be emblazoned upon your escutcheon, Sir K.

Edited by Hendryk, 02 August 2005 - 07:16 AM.

Ready. Fire. Aim.

#6 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:22 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, Sir K, deary. :hug:
Don't worry, there's no need to apologise, but I do appreciate an update on the situation.

Oh, and don't forget to keep your caffeine level high during times of hard work!!!

Posted Image

#7 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:11 AM

You have all our understanding... :hug: