Plans & Updates

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:33 PM

April 21, 2006

Pretty much I just need to finish up the last bits (similar refrain as before). Lord Ernie pretty much has the coding done (thanks!)

I can't wait!!!!

:Bow:

You're not the only one :whistling:

I second that. I'm crawling out of my skin and joining the Skin Dancers in anticipation. *was that spelled correctly?*
Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

#42 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:41 PM

April 23, 2006

Just a note that I have finished one half of what was left for me. I finish changing one lovetalk, I will be done (I aim to get it done tonight, tomorrow at the latest). It is very good odds we will be asking for Beta Testers at the end of the week.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#43 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 07:52 AM

April 27, 2006

Some good news, other than some minor things, we will be ready for Beta soon (the minor things include writing up the readme, etc...)

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#44 Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:39 AM

April 27, 2006

Some good news, other than some minor things, we will be ready for Beta soon (the minor things include writing up the readme, etc...)

I've said it before.. at least I think I have. If so, then I will say it again. If not, then it will be my first time: Yay! Great job and I look forward to see the finished version. :cheers:
Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

#45 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:22 AM

Well, as mentioned there will be an initial Beta-testing, and whatever shakes out from there (such as grammar changes, bug fixes, etc.), but it is essentially done.

#46 Uriel

Uriel
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:19 PM

Well, as mentioned there will be an initial Beta-testing, and whatever shakes out from there (such as grammar changes, bug fixes, etc.), but it is essentially done.

Excellent!

Now, the only problem I have is that I'll have to make a fresh reinstall of BGII... my Tashia 2.05g installation is pretty high in the weidu.log file, so I'd probably be better to install BGII anew instead of reinstalling all my other mods, and thus risking corruption.

Uriel

#47 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 05:49 PM

May 31, 2006

Yes, it's been a while, but playtesting continues. It shouldn't be taking that much longer. There will have to be a little more work on flirts, but otherwise, there is nothing else to really need written.

#48 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:10 PM

June 5, 2006

Nothing much to add other than did some working on flirts again. I think they are a bit better now. Beta-Testing still continues

#49 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 05:19 PM

June 15, 2006

It will more than likely be a July release for Tashia. Lord Ernie is being slammed with real life stuff...however, no new content will be added thus delaying it more.

#50 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:50 AM

July 21, 2006

There is some good news. Major testing is done. There is some minor clean up to do, but it won't be that much longer until the release.

#51 J Beau

J Beau
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:30 AM

:woot: Good News indeed!
Tempus fugit - memento mori
Time flies - remember death

#52 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:52 PM

July 25, 2006

Okay, as mentioned before, we are working on a few odds and ends, but I think it is fair to say we will be releasing Tashia later this week.

#53 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:10 PM

:woot: :D

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#54 -ASMO-

-ASMO-

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:39 PM

Hello everyone ;)
After very hard semester im back to playing around with mods... to be honest last time i played Tashia was like 9 months ago ;) i really enjoyed it and thought about translating cause on our (polish) bg 2 forums many people requested it... now, when i see that new version is almost out (what made me so glad that i cant express it, i decided to wait for it with new game:) i would like to ask you if you could add a polish translation to the currently coming out version? i need 2 days to make it (i will start tonight anyway), really sorry for jumping with this idea so damn late but i just didnt know and accidentally heard about new version coming out... i think it would be better to add it to this one than wait again... im pretty sure that many people would apreciate it, let me know in this thread, i will be checking it often:)

or if u would like to mail me: argh_asmo@yahoo.es

take care,
asmo

#55 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:53 PM

Heh... wait just a while with making any sort of translation. The update will include lots of new text and dialogue, and in some cases the old text has been replaced.

That's not to say we don't want you to translate things, but it'd be mostly a waste of effort for the moment. The update will be released very soon; then you can translate your heart out ;).

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#56 -asmo-

-asmo-

Posted 26 July 2006 - 04:21 PM

Heh... wait just a while with making any sort of translation. The update will include lots of new text and dialogue, and in some cases the old text has been replaced.

That's not to say we don't want you to translate things, but it'd be mostly a waste of effort for the moment. The update will be released very soon; then you can translate your heart out ;).

damn eh, you are right :)
i was too enthusiastic :)
this shows best my feelings about this mod i guess lol :)

btw: is the taflirt.d file the only one responsible for romance? last time i played i had in team Saerileth besides Tashia and shes (Saerileth) made in a way that kills all the other romances at a certain point... i tried changing globals but didnt work, also played around with tashias locals but also havent succeded... any solution to keep both romances going on? Now i dont need it so much cause i played both chars separately and know stories but, out of curiosity, what should have been changed and which side Tashia's ?

i gotta register i guess but this time also as a guest,
cheers, asmo :)

#57 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 06:16 PM

Well, I think I can safely say that the release will be in the next day or two ;)

As for which globals to change, I am unsure. I do know that we are sticking to Tashia being a singular romance.

#58 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:47 PM

Y'know, tomorrow is my birthday. Never played before and am waiting on the new release. If my vote counts, I'm voting for a 27th release... :D

#59 asmo

asmo
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:32 AM

Y'know, tomorrow is my birthday. Never played before and am waiting on the new release. If my vote counts, I'm voting for a 27th release... :D

grats on lvl 27 :P and best wishes! :)

#60 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:38 PM

July 27, 2006

Well it looks like everything is done, but to be safe let's say the release will be tomorrow.