44 replies to this topic

#1 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 05:58 AM

Hi Ascension,

first of all, thanks for the great conversation of the mod. :Bow:

I nearly finished the german translation and I have a few problems.

1. The dialogF.tlk file

The non english BG Versions have the two dialog files.
So we have to backup both.
Here is a code for the Setup-BGT-Main.tp2

ACTION_IF
  FILE_EXISTS ~dialogF.tlk~
THEN BEGIN
  COPY + ~dialogF.tlk~ ~BGT/dialog.bak/dialogF.tlk~
END

2. A small bug

The german version has a small bug. During the translation, Black Isle forgot to put in the right intro01F.wav and intro02F.wav files. Therefore, they put these two files in the override folder.
But otherwise, they translated the intro01.wav and intro02.wav files. My suggestion to solve this problem, is to add these two files to the BGT-Complete.bat.
(Intro01f.wav should be the same file as intro01.wav, the same for the other file.)

_weidu --game "%BG1PATH%" --out BGTWAV --biff-get-rest INTRO01f.wav INTRO02f.wav INTRO03.wav INTROADD.wav INTRO01.wav INTRO02.wav

You will get the german translation the next two days.

Edited by weigo, 08 August 2005 - 06:00 AM.

Modification:

BP-BGT-Worldmap-v6.6 (Download)

#2 Promilus

Promilus
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:51 AM

hmmm...and is anyone doing polish translation of BGT? If not i am little interested..

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 04:27 PM

Hi Ascension,

first of all, thanks for the great conversation of the mod. :Bow:

I nearly finished the german translation and I have a few problems.

1. The dialogF.tlk file

The non english BG Versions have the two dialog files.
So we have to backup both.
Here is a code for the Setup-BGT-Main.tp2

ACTION_IF
  FILE_EXISTS ~dialogF.tlk~
THEN BEGIN
  COPY + ~dialogF.tlk~ ~BGT/dialog.bak/dialogF.tlk~
END

2. A small bug

The german version has a small bug. During the translation, Black Isle forgot to put in the right intro01F.wav and intro02F.wav files. Therefore, they put these two files in the override folder.
But otherwise, they translated the intro01.wav and intro02.wav files. My suggestion to solve this problem, is to add these two files to the BGT-Complete.bat.
(Intro01f.wav should be the same file as intro01.wav, the same for the other file.)

_weidu --game "%BG1PATH%" --out BGTWAV --biff-get-rest INTRO01f.wav INTRO02f.wav INTRO03.wav INTROADD.wav INTRO01.wav INTRO02.wav

You will get the german translation the next two days.

Well, that's surprisingly little to do. Thanks for that. The .tra are based on BETA 3 right? When I incorporate this I'll send you a private test version to make sure everything is working correctly. Cheers.

hmmm...and is anyone doing polish translation of BGT? If not i am little interested..

No one to my knowledge, although you do make a good point that being informed about who is currently doing what is beneficial.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#4 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:07 AM

Well, that's surprisingly little to do. Thanks for that. The .tra are based on BETA 3 right? When I incorporate this I'll send you a private test version to make sure everything is working correctly. Cheers.

Yes, the translation is based on BETA 3.

Two thirds of the translation is a copy and paste work with you original Baldurs Gate I. Look in the tra and tp2 files to locate the file which depends to the string. An with NI you can copy the file to the tra.

Modification:

#5 Promilus

Promilus
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:24 AM

Yes...I saw that...but thx for pre-help :D

#6 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 03:17 PM

@Ascension

I finished the translation. :cheers:
You have to add the following lines to the .tp2 files

Setup-BGT-Prep.tp2

LANGUAGE ~Deutsch~
        ~Deutsch~
        ~BGT/Language/Deutsch/presetup.tra~

Setup-BGT-Main.tp2

LANGUAGE ~Deutsch~
        ~Deutsch~
        ~BGT/Language/Deutsch/setup.tra~

I didn't translate the BGTDevReadme.htm, because someone, who want to make mods, could read the text in english, I think.

Modification:

#7 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 07:42 AM

@Ascension

I finished the translation. :cheers:
You have to add the following lines to the .tp2 files

Setup-BGT-Prep.tp2

LANGUAGE ~Deutsch~
        ~Deutsch~
        ~BGT/Language/Deutsch/presetup.tra~

Setup-BGT-Main.tp2

LANGUAGE ~Deutsch~
        ~Deutsch~
        ~BGT/Language/Deutsch/setup.tra~

I didn't translate the BGTDevReadme.htm, because someone, who want to make mods, could read the text in english, I think.

View Post

Thanks. I'll throw it in soon.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#8 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:17 AM

There is still one small problem in the german translation.
There is a bug in the german dialog.tlk. The entry #8918 contains not the information for the helm (misc9p.itm), which is needed for the riddle with the two imps in the underwatercity, it contains the information of sarevoks diary (scrl3f.itm).
When the item of scrl3f.itm will be installed with BGT-WeiDU, WeiDU use the dialog.tlk entry #8918, because its the same. Therefore, we have to install the misc9p.itm info before sarevoks diary is installed.

My suggestion is, that we make a new STRING_SET line in the Setup-BGT-Main.tp2 in the dialog.tlk patches under miscellanous changes

Setup-BGT-Main.tp2

STRING_SET ~8918~ @329 /* Helm  (misc9p.itm)*/

And we make in both setup.tra files (english and german) a new entry

setup.tra

@329 = ~This helmet is black and lustrous, its metal brought to a shine that nearly matches the small gems that have been placed around the faceplate.  A black veil hangs down the open front of the helmet, obviously meant to completely obscure the face of whomever wears the item.~

@329 = ~Dieser Helm ist tiefschwarz, jedoch wurde seine Oberfläche so perfekt poliert, dass ihr Glanz den Edelsteinen, die den Rand des Helmes zieren, nahe kommt. Ein schwarzer Schleier verdeckt das Gesicht des Trägers, so dass niemand erkennen kann, mit wem er es zu tun hat.~

Modification:

#9 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 01:06 AM

There is still one small problem in the german translation.
There is a bug in the german dialog.tlk. The entry #8918 contains not the information for the helm (misc9p.itm), which is needed for the riddle with the two imps in the underwatercity, it contains the information of sarevoks diary (scrl3f.itm).
When the item of scrl3f.itm will be installed with BGT-WeiDU, WeiDU use the dialog.tlk entry #8918, because its the same. Therefore, we have to install the misc9p.itm  info before sarevoks diary is installed.

My suggestion is, that we make a new STRING_SET line in the Setup-BGT-Main.tp2 in the dialog.tlk patches under miscellanous changes

Setup-BGT-Main.tp2

STRING_SET ~8918~ @329 /* Helm  (misc9p.itm)*/

And we make in both setup.tra files (english and german) a new entry

setup.tra

@329 = ~This helmet is black and lustrous, its metal brought to a shine that nearly matches the small gems that have been placed around the faceplate.  A black veil hangs down the open front of the helmet, obviously meant to completely obscure the face of whomever wears the item.~

@329 = ~Dieser Helm ist tiefschwarz, jedoch wurde seine Oberfläche so perfekt poliert, dass ihr Glanz den Edelsteinen, die den Rand des Helmes zieren, nahe kommt. Ein schwarzer Schleier verdeckt das Gesicht des Trägers, so dass niemand erkennen kann, mit wem er es zu tun hat.~

View Post

Or I could just use the LANGUAGE variable and IF %LANGUAGE% == ...

--------------
Retired Modder

#10 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:42 AM

If this is possible, no problem. :D

Modification:

#11 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 12 August 2005 - 04:41 AM

I could help with the Polish translation.

#12 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:14 AM

I could help with the Polish translation.

View Post

Who are you? Guest isn't too helpful. Also, talk to Promilus and see if you guys can come to an arrangement.

--------------
Retired Modder

#13 Promilus

Promilus
  • 378 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:56 AM

I exported Dialog.tlk from BG1 into .txt file...however there were always problem with incorrect coding which makes the game incorrectly displayes some of uor national letters...the -=TUTU polish signs fix=- helps a lots...Translating additional dialogs and item description is not problem for me...However I -=REALLY=- don't know where to change some GUI text...ie: "START NEW BG2 GAME"...or thext which appears on chosing screen (chosing between BG:ToB or BG1&SoA)..*sigh* or the text which appears between chapters with the movie (uhm...perhaps most of it is in *.tra files but I didn't look closely to them...for now found ther banters and item description)...I have also lots of external work (non-related with BGT or even using computer) so I would appreciate any help someone provide (I could take part of new dialogs and new items description while someone else would easilly bring back polish translated banters etc.)
Want to help...mail me: promilus@msn.com OR promilus@interia.pl!

#14 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 07:42 AM

I exported Dialog.tlk from BG1 into .txt file...however there were always problem with incorrect coding which makes the game incorrectly displayes some of uor national letters...the -=TUTU polish signs fix=- helps a lots...Translating additional dialogs and item description is not problem for me...However I -=REALLY=- don't know where to change some GUI text...ie: "START NEW BG2 GAME"...or thext which appears on chosing screen (chosing between BG:ToB or BG1&SoA)..*sigh* or the text which appears between chapters with the movie (uhm...perhaps most of it is in *.tra files but I didn't look closely to them...for now found ther banters and item description)...I have also lots of external work (non-related with BGT or even using computer) so I would appreciate any help someone provide (I could take part of new dialogs and new items description while someone else would easilly bring back polish translated banters etc.)
Want to help...mail me: promilus@msn.com OR promilus@interia.pl!

View Post

All you need to do is to translate all the lines in .tra, .bat (for installation), and readme. The instructions are given in the readme file itself. Everything else will 'click' together unless there a consistency problems between languages (such as the different dialog.tlk string texts reported by weigo in the German version).

--------------
Retired Modder

#15 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:49 AM

I made some small corection to the readme.

Modification:

#16 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 07:18 AM

weigo, can you translate these lines for me? These are the headings to the non-quest journal entries that will appear in BETA 4. For status, the German translation is in and I will send you a test version not too far into the future.

Nashkel festival.
Rewards and bounties in Nashkel.
Trouble in Nashkel.
Oddities west of Nashkel.
Trouble down South?
The Great Hall of Wonder.
A telescope!
Hall of Wonders security.
Hall of Wonders opening hours.
Tighter security at the Hall of Wonders.
Security broken at the Hall of Wonders.
Secret crypts beneath Candlekeep!
Meeting Aldeth's brother.
How rich is Entar?
Reason to suspect merchant groups in Baldur's Gate.
Evil ways.
Harper-be-gone!
Khalid and Jaheira are Harpers!
Anxious farmer tells a tale.
Innocent farmer tells a tale.
Holding a farmer's father is unfortunate.
Flaming Fist hunting a drow elf.
Old farmers whining about chickens.
I am suspected by locals.
To sum up our situation...
Dopplegangers?
Busted by Oublek.
A perplexing problem from a preplexing thief.
Another boring bard's tale.
My meetings with a bard.
Fame around the Sword Coast.
Large insect near Beregost.
Nashkel festival.
Uneasy locals around Beregost.
Father's items.
The Shadow druids.
Garrick the bard.
I must head to Nashkel.
I must head to Nashkel.
Edwin, the shifty mage.

--------------
Retired Modder

#17 Promilus

Promilus
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:52 AM

Ok...I had sit on my ass some time today and get almost half of the polish translation (presetup.tra, setup.tra partially and BAT files)
And now I have the question: translate the headers u listed above or not...translate the "BGT history :P " in setup.tra?? LoLz :)
BTW the translation is not only made by cutting original BG1 content and pasting it into BGT TRA...I don't want to mess with polish signs from BG1 coding and BG2 coding...I had made many translation not RE-translations (i.e. directly from english to polish...not finding existing polish dialogs/banters and pasting it into BGT...some of them were...uhm...not so good :P )
BTW is there really need to translate items which DON'T appear in the game...like Sarevok's Helm? <in original BGT it was...not it has been disabled, and propably it will be in next version...why not just delete it?>
...Perhaps in next week I'll release beta v.0.0.1 to my polish friends :P ...

#18 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:56 PM

Ok...I had sit on my ass some time today and get almost half of the polish translation (presetup.tra, setup.tra partially and BAT files)
And now I have the question: translate the headers u listed above or not...translate the "BGT history :P " in setup.tra?? LoLz :)
BTW the translation is not only made by cutting original BG1 content and pasting it into BGT TRA...I don't want to mess with polish signs from BG1 coding and BG2 coding...I had made many translation not RE-translations (i.e. directly from english to polish...not finding existing polish dialogs/banters and pasting it into BGT...some of them were...uhm...not so good :P )
BTW is there really need to translate items which DON'T appear in the game...like Sarevok's Helm? <in original BGT it was...not it has been disabled, and propably it will be in next version...why not just delete it?>
...Perhaps in next week I'll release beta v.0.0.1 to my polish friends :P ...

View Post

The headers I need for BGT-WeiDU BETA 4. Well, I can understand that it is a difficult task to translate an enormous amount of dialogue in the .tra files, so what could be a good idea is to enlist some help from your Polish friends, and maybe also get them to check your translations as well. :D

I guess you can get rid of the descriptions on Sarevok's Helm. I only just left them there just in case someone says 'Screw the stupid movie on Sarevok's death! I want helm!', which luckily, no one has said, so I will remove them. :D

--------------
Retired Modder

#19 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 01:05 AM

Here are some changes for the worldmap entries in the setup.tra.

@800 = ~Schlangenwald~
@801 = ~Trollberge~
@802 = ~Eshpurta~
@803 = ~Halle des Wissens - Eingang~
@804 = ~Riatavin~
@805 = ~Dunkler Mirwald~
@806 = ~Trollfurth~
@807 = ~Orgoths Turm~
@808 = ~Wald der Vergessenen Seelen~
@809 = ~Purskal~
@810 = ~Verrostete Degenscheide - Eingang~
@811 = ~Chionthar~

And here are the translation strings for the modified Spells.

@400 = ~Gewinn besonderer Fähigkeiten: Entzug von Lebenskraft~
@401 = ~Gewinn besonderer Fähigkeiten: Horror~
@402 = ~Gewinn besonderer Fähigkeiten: Vampirgriff~
@403 = ~Gewinn besonderer Fähigkeiten: Leichte Wunden heilen~
@404 = ~Gewinn besonderer Fähigkeiten: Gift verlangsamen~
@405 = ~Gewinn besonderer Fähigkeiten: Göttliche Macht~

Modification:

#20 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:06 AM

Edited once more...weigo can you translate these for BETA 5? Promilus you will also need these for the Polish translation:

@310315 = ~Ein Treffen mit Drizzt Do'Urden.

Drizzt was quite the pleasant fellow, though I should probably think otherwise if I were ever on the wrong side of his blades.~
@310316 = ~Ein Treffen mit Drizzt Do'Urden.

That Drizzt seemed friendly enough, but I really didn't need the lecture. He sure talks a lot for someone who could kill anyone he wanted. Why does he bother?~
@310317 = ~Ein Treffen mit Drizzt Do'Urden.

That Drizzt didn't seem so tough. I threatened him a little and he backed down...though he seemed quite calm about it. Probably scared...yeah, that's it...scared.~
@310318 = ~Assassins!

Someone wishes me dead!  Gorion is right to think we are no longer safe here, though I have no idea why someone would want to cause us harm.  The attempt on my life may have been laughable, but I fear there will be more threats to come.~
@310319 = ~An odd-looking wizard is following me around.

I met a strange man on the road to the Friendly Arm Inn. He seemed interested in me, though I don't know why. He was a little...odd.~
@310320 = ~An odd-looking wizard is following me around.

I met that strange man again, though he now identifies himself as Elminster! All who walk the Realms know of this man, though what he should find of interest in me I do not know. He said that the bandits I seek make a habit of travelling in the northeast. Again I must wonder why my concerns are worth his attention.~
@310321 = ~An odd-looking wizard is following me around.

Once again I have run into Elminster, and once again he expressed an interest in my well being that I find puzzling. He seemed to suggest that my most vengeful enemies would be as close as my own heart, though what he meant I do not know. How could anyone know; who knows the mind of Elminster?~
@310322 = ~An odd-looking wizard is following me around.

Once again I have run into Elminster, and once again he expressed an interest in my well being that I find puzzling. He said something about powerful enemies I am making within myself, but I do not think I understand. He speaks in riddles. He DID confirm what I already knew: that the masters behind the bandits likely have a base in the Cloakwood forest.~
@310323 = ~An odd-looking wizard is following me around.

Again Elminster has made an appearance, and again he has presented a riddle I have not the time to puzzle over. Something about my nature and how I must be cautious. Bah, only my enemies need worry about my actions.~
@310432 = ~An odd-looking wizard is following me around.

Again Elminster has made an appearance, though he was a little more forthcoming with information this time. He apparently knew Gorion well, and thought him a good man to care for me. He also spoke of bad blood, and a taint that will consume me if care is not taken. What this means, I am not sure. I will heed his warning, though I have little time to dwell on it. He did give me some names though, of people he feels are trustworthy: Scar of the Flaming Fist and Duke Eltan. I suppose I can believe them if Elminster himself does so recommend.~
@310433 = ~Assassins!

My foster father Gorion is dead, killed while defending me from a mysterious armored man and his cohorts.  Someday I will have my vengeance upon this man, but for now it would be best to travel to the Friendly Arm Inn.  Gorion's last instructions were to go to the Friendly Arm Inn.  There,  I'm supposed to meet two people named Khalid and Jaheira.~
@310434 = ~Find Jaheira and Khalid in times of need.

Gorion said that if we were ever separated I could make my way to the Friendly Arm Inn.  There I should find friends of his named Khalid and Jaheira.~
@310435 = ~Good ol' Imoen!

My old friend Imoen pestered me today.  She has a strange way of showing her affection for me, and sometimes she can be quite annoying.  Still, she's a nice girl, and I'm glad to know her.~
@310436 = ~Pity for Marl.

A man named Marl tried to pick a fight with me at the Feldepost Inn, but I was able to calm him down.  Marl lost a son named Kennair Nethalin.~
@310437 = ~Yet another assassin.

A man named Molkar tried to kill me this day.  He didn't tell me who his masters were, but he did know my name.~
@310438 = ~Bargain at Nashkel carnival.

A merchant sold me a potion of strength at the Nashkel fair for only 50 gold!  Such a bargain!~
@310439 = ~Bargain at Nashkel carnival.

A merchant sold me a potion of intelligence at the Nashkel fair for only 50 gold!  Cheap at twice the price!~
@310440 = ~Assassins abound.

Someone was hired to kill me and my companions, but I simply don't know why anyone would wish me dead!~
@310441 = ~Oublek's mistake.

A man in Nashkel named Oublek mistook me for a bounty hunter named Greywolf.  I cost myself a little gold, but prevented him from making an expensive mistake.  Only good things can come of it.~
@310442 = ~Oubleks' mistake backfires.

I have received no payment for my actions as a bounty hunter.  The quick 200 I made from Oublek's mistake has now cost me a tidy sum.~
@310443 = ~More assassin attacks.

I was at the Friendly Arm Inn and someone tried to kill me! He was apparently a bounty hunter! Why do these attacks continue?~
@310444 = ~Rumor from Volo.

Many a story have I collected from across this great realm, though sometimes I am at a loss whether to believe them or not, due to their extraordinary circumstance.  Such a tale is this, wherein lies the story of a band of hearty adventurers moving amidst the shadows of the land, effecting change where it is needed.  I was enjoying the simple fare of the celebrations in Nashkel, when the strangest news hit the town.  It would seem the mines, long plagued by unexplained deaths, had been inundated by a horde of ill mannered kobolds, under the direction of a rather unscrupulous and hygienically suspect cleric of Cyric.  Dispatching the villain with appropriate brevity, the heroes freed the mine, and are the sole reason for the trickle of iron finally winding its way to the Gate now.  None seem to recall their names, but the consensus agrees they were great of stature, and cut an impressive figure across the plains.~
@310445 = ~Rumor from Volo.

Stranger tales I have told, but none are as fresh in my mind as this one, which is also fresh from the happening as well!  It would seem that the orchestrators of the ever vexing iron shortage supplied themselves and their allies with ore mined from a secret location, and while the coast was in turmoil they built quite the powerbase at the aforementioned mine.  A group of heroes, for they can only be called such, lay siege to the encampment and ultimately flooded out the evil conspirators in a rushing torrent of water and justice, though not before securing the release of some several dozen enslaved workers.  A serious blow, I am sure, to whatever fiendish plot is brewing in our fair land.~
@310446 = ~Rumor from Volo.

Stranger tales I have told, but none are as fresh in my mind as this one, which is also fresh from the happening as well!  It would seem that the orchestrators of the ever vexing iron shortage supplied themselves and their allies with ore mined from a secret location, and while the coast was in turmoil they built quite the powerbase at the aforementioned mine.  A mysterious group of battle-veteran strangers, for I hesitate to call them heroes, lay siege to the encampment and ultimately flooded out the evil conspirators in a rushing torrent of water and justice,  though every slave to the man was lost in the drenching.  'Twould seem they didn't wish to encumber themselves, though I imagine the weight of those dead souls must be nigh unto horrific.  The question to pose then, is whether the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.  We shall wait and see what comes of this.~
@310447 = ~Rumor from Volo.

Some tales defy all logic or explanation when posed to the sane mind, and it is a story just so that I give to you now.  Much of it is already known, due to the celebrity of those involved, though many may find it truly shocking how deep the seeds of destruction were sown.  Beloved Sarevok, a man among men, set to all but rule the coast, was actually a core architect of the very iron shortage that so unraveled the economy of the land, and had a hand in the poisoning of Duke Eltan that directly led to his rise to power.  We were but seconds away from the first step down that path when from the shadows again stepped the unknown group of my previous tales.  None can say definitively what happened next, though it is certain that Sarevok was pursued to the very bottom of the undercity, and from there he did not return.  I'll wager many would just as soon have seen him chased to the 9th plane itself, as he hurt many of the folk of the land, both direct and indirect.~
@310448 = ~Volo has left me his tab!

That Volo appears to be more rogue than mage.  He made a hasty exit, leaving me saddled with his tab.~

Edit: and these...

@311189 = ~Find Petrine's cat.

It's done. I killed that nasty cat. I suppose Bheren will think twice next time before asking me to do something, because next time I will demand a REAL payment for such a deed.~
@311199 = ~Yago's curse.

I have no time for retrieving all those dusty books anymore... That's enough! Brielbara should take care of her daughter herself... Ouch... She's upset...and dead. Whatever... I'm not an errand runner anymore.~
@311092 = ~The priestess of Umberlee.

A little Umberlee priestess is dead now. I wonder if I could hope now to get some divine help from Talos in the near future... as well as fresh fish each dinner....~
@311238 = ~Runaway Euric.

I delivered a good luck talisman to Euric.  He was not so grateful - every child wants his own freedom. Perhaps I should tell Nadine that everything is fine with her son...~

And...

@206 = ~Rotten Ankheg Shell~
@207 = ~This Ankheg shell has sat in your backpack for too long, as Taerom warned you. Now, it is good for little more than a paperwieght.~

Edited by Ascension64, 08 October 2005 - 04:55 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder