Photo

Magical Armor discussion

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Promilus

Promilus
  • 378 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:57 PM

Customs items on Semaj&Sarevok are quite nice...not to usefull for my party (to many lawful good or neutral)...but after all something nice stuff. I would not want to change it better/worse...adding some random treasure from random encounters would help much (adding HIGH difficulty encounters with some nice new suff like magical katanas etc. )..it would be just a little tweak...and as Hety should know it would a little bit increase difficulty to even high level teams (well known that after defeating Sarevok even 6 ppl party can get more than 8th level)
Shattering-decrease the rate...at Tutu it was some 5% (or something like that) <G3TutuTweaks>...LoLz...now I have problem killing rats in Candlekeep...have to use STAFF!! <lol...why spear also shatters...it is mostly from wood :D> //last time with BLADE-Bard...4 longswords shatters in the fight with fu*** rats//
Smithy tweaks? No thanks...I want the game mostly the same as original BG1 with only elements that allow use ANY item from BG2 type (i.e. I didn't see any magical katana in game... :/ <ooops...i did but was cursed! and propably became from mod> )