Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#22 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:46 AM

New teaser. Here is the town of Suderham.

Attached Images

• Suderham.JPG

Classic Adventures

#23 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:47 AM

The final confrontation of A3 (to continue in the A4 module).

Attached Images

• TheFight.JPG

Classic Adventures

#24 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

A few of my ugly earlier maps have been updated by some helpful people. The past few days have been spent swapping out the current areas for the new ones (including new walls, doorways, search maps, water overlays, etc).

Here is the first area. This comes from Sir-Kill. I have no idea how he created it but the details on the trees and grass are fantastic.

Attached Images

• MM0200.jpg

Classic Adventures

#25 Sir-Kill

Sir-Kill
  • 906 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:10 PM

I have no idea how he created it but the details on the trees and grass are fantastic.

thanks,
it was made in 3ds, all but some grass and some leaf textures are original, all models are original..... more specifics could be listed but this is probably not he place :)
Live Free Or Die

#26 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 05:40 AM

Here are some shots of a new town to explore. This is Piney Bluff. You discuss this town at the beginning of the Oakhurst quests. It has been sacked recently by the slavers. The buildings stand, but most of the people are gone. There will be some quests that start from this town (mainly the UK2 and UK3 mods). Also, the temple here will give you a quest to find a thief in Saltmarsh. Aleigha will also have a quest dealing with this church.

Attached Images

• PineyBluff.JPG
  • BridgesOfPineyBluff.JPG

Classic Adventures

#27 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 07:56 AM

Anytime i see this great project i'd like to play it ... it's really damn@d cool!! But anytime i'd like to wait for a "near final release" which is going to see the light in years ...

Ahhh Sir BB, excellent stuff really, please keep it up until the end!! :-)

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#28 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

Some random screenshots.

Attached Images

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 6.jpg
  • 4b.jpg

Edited by leahnkain, 11 March 2008 - 07:53 PM.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#29 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

A teaser of some of the new areas.

Attached Images

• Baldr003.jpg
  • Baldr005.jpg
  • Baldr006.jpg
  • Baldr008.jpg

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#30 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:40 AM

Guys ... u corrupt me anytime i see your work, but i still ... await to play it. How i'd like to see it near-complete :-)))

Keep it up mates! You all rock!!!

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#31 Klorox

Klorox
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:43 AM

Wow, this stuff is incredible. I'll probably be giving it a shot after I finish my IWD run (I've been playing a HoF since the beginning game).
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
? Stewie Griffin

#32 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:15 AM

amazing work indeed on those areas... oh how I still search for one more person that can tackle one my dreams... *sigh*. It is really amazing what the two of you do, really something to look up to and inspiration to finish my own big load, though it ain't nearing this size within a longshot ;)

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#33 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:55 PM

It has been a while since we have posted some screenshots.

Attached Images

• L.jpg
  • a_L.jpg

Edited by leahnkain, 05 November 2010 - 10:57 PM.

#34 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

Version 0.54 has several major updates. Mostly the integration of Infinite Animations (again). This time, it should work with those of you using non-English based systems. We are also working on adding in another module, X2 - Castle Amber. I don't have anything to show you yet for that mod. However, here are some others to look at.

The first is an Herbalist in Westgate. This is merchant/store from Check the Bodies. I had wanted to add in components from that mod for some time now. This is the first main one. You will see other items later. In Selgaunt, we hope to add in another Herbalist. Maybe the whole Herb and Potion mod. Dunno since I haven't looked at it in a long time.

The second is from the same area but this is meeting with the Fire Knives. As some of you know, this is a group of outcast Cormyrian nobles who now live in Westgate plotting the downfall of King Azoun. I had discovered that the plot wasn't working up to this point. So I am trying to get it working for 0.54 so you can try out Porph and Erin who have been in the game for several version now but never spawned correctly.

Attached Images

• Herbalist.jpg
  • Knives.jpg

Classic Adventures

#35 al17

al17
  • Modder
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

Really, really impressive.

However, don't you think that the counter in the first picture is a little too big? And what about the table near the heater in the second picture?

rtt14ban5bv.jpg

Return To Trademeet (http://rtteng.altervista.org), my mod for Baldur's Gate 2. Try it! ;)

#36 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

Future mods we are working on are the Giants series, G-1-2-3. The first is with Hill Giants. So, in version 0.54, we plan to add some of the first maps for this area. It won't be finished but it should give some of you another area or two to explore. Be prepared for some serious fights.
G1 Giants.jpg

Classic Adventures

#37 Jarl2

Jarl2
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

Hey! Have a question about your Suderham-screenshot: Did you find a way to extract those Lionheart-maps or is it a collage of ingame-screenshots?

Nice work!

Greetings Jarl

#38 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

We tried hard to extract the Lionheart maps with no avail. They are all screenshots and I did heavy editing in photoshop to clean them up, add open doors ect...

#39 Jarl2

Jarl2
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:15 AM

Mmm, that's too bad... would be too much work to get all the Lionheart-maps as .bmps by your method...

thanks!

#40 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

I never posted here but I find your work really awesome. Maps are beautiful and I can imagine all the work there is behind. :)