KOTOR Sequal.....

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:46 PM

Yes, you only get a preserved holocron if you're heavily dark side, and you'll only get that on Korriban, the sith academy, in master Uthar's old room, which you have open using thorium charge explosives (you can get more for dantoiine so you don't have to worry about that).

Maybe you didn't understand what i meant.......THE VIDEOS LOCKEDE INSIDE T-3 not the Korriban video with Bastila, i already seen that one, once again if anyone knows what they details of them please post....thanks yet again.....

Uhm, I'm quite sure that didn't make it to the game, but I think they're still in the x-box version unused files.

#82 -Quiet Lurker-

-Quiet Lurker-

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:27 PM

Actually, the holocron on Korriban only survives if REVAN is on the Dark Side, the alignment of the Exile is irrelevant. :P

As for the recording inside T3-M4 you can actually access it yourself by opening up the \StreamVoice\GBL\T3M4 folder inside your SWKOTOR2 folder (or whereever you installed the game)

Just rename all .wav files to .mp3 files and play them in any media player. ;)

gblt3m4098.wav to gblt3m4104.wav is Bastila's dialog if Revan is set to Light Sided Male
gblt3m4105.wav to gblt3m4110.wav is Bastila's dialog if Revan is set to Dark Sided Male
gblt3m4111.wav to gblt3m4114.wav is Carth's dialog if Revan is set to Dark Sided Female
gblt3m4115.wav to gblt3m4119.wav is Carth's dialog if Revan is set to Light Sided Female

Too lazy to type up a transcript for KoTOR II on a KoTOR III thread. :lol:

#83 --Anonymous--

--Anonymous--

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:50 PM

Well that other guy was lying then if there's no unlockable videos inside t-3 but next time i play it which will be a while from now because i just beat it again i'll try to follow your advice and get my intelligence up and asked T-3 about it.....

#84 mrnemo00

mrnemo00
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:24 AM

This is kinda stupid but what about Darth Vier.....Vier means four in german but to us it sounds like fear, nah i don't think it would work, i think i'll just leave it to the writers it's what there paid for anyhow....

Well in Eastern European(romanian) Vier means a male pig.....so, Darth Pig would be kinda strange :D

#85 --Anonymous--

--Anonymous--

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:01 AM

Ha-ha well the only other language i speak is german so i guess i didn't think what it would mean for anyone else's culture.....but in anycase lets just leave it to the writers to solve.....they will have their work cut out for them as most of the good star wars bad guy names are taken or have been used already.....but they'll think of something...ha good one though....

#86 Anonymous2

Anonymous2
  • 460 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:53 AM

Here's a few new ones i came up with.....Saul Valek, Hunter Valk, Tergen Trinius(if not posted already by me)....not great but i felt i should get them in before i forgot them....
Disappointed in LucasArts and Bioware.