Planar Sphere Bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Arkain-

-Arkain-

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:45 AM

Good day.

I've a problem with the PSM. Some time after I entered the area where the pain elementals are and, say, try to let all of my party members shoot with their weapons or kill a projected image myself the game crashes! I don't know why. If I try it in other saves (before I entered said area) it works. I even played further once, killing the "magic" inside the building. But now, whenever I attack him it doesn't take long and the game goes back to windows. I reinstalled the mod but that didn't help.
Any ideas?

#2 Arkain

Arkain
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:38 PM

Hmm... no reply? Ok...

Update: After sticking to good old melee and fighting my way back to the planar sphere and to Vecna I've found more bugs. Now I cannot even REST or the game crashes. What the pit fiend is that? o.O Oh just by the way: if I enter the final fight with Melanthium (which is kinda stupid with half my spells being used and no preparation -.-) the game (guess!) crashes as well. What can I do? Well if no one got any idea I'll head to Suldanessalar and skip the quest or maybe teleport back to the sphere later in ToB to do it.

[edit] What the...? I just tried something: CLUA in Inferno (do you know how long it takes to get from psq01 to psq97? ;) ^^) and get his cheese. Well I "killed" M. with it, had no chance of getting out of his prison except for the teleport of "the other PS-mod". So... I don't get any reward, can go there (his prison) as often as I want... but: the bugs aren't there anymore o.O Uh... okay... [/edit]

Edited by Arkain, 29 October 2005 - 03:39 PM.