• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:38 AM

This was requested by a few, and thanks to the SHS staff it has happened. This forum will offer support for this fine mod, as well as offering to assist with expansions for this mod. Usual forum guidelines apply so play nice. :)

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#2 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:29 AM

Congratulations MTS :D
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#3 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:43 AM

Thank you.

I have the first expansion coded and packaged, ready to distribute. It is a small collection of the non-black lipstick portraits by Dymphna. It is uploaded to my crappy storage site, but untill I get her permission I will not make it avilable for download.

#4 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:56 AM

I'll sort out storage space for you as well. Write some text for the main page and I'll do it later.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#5 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:26 AM

Thanks alot, Seifer. It means alot. SConrad made me the offer for SHS space as well. With this mini-mod getting so much attention, I am reworking it a little to try and make it better and more complete. Let's just hope that Dymphna gives her permission for me to release this.

#6 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 01:19 PM

Whee :D Congrats MTS, and I can't wait for some expansions! ;)

#7 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:35 PM

Thank you. "The Baldur's Goth Expansion Pack" is finished and tested. Just waiting on permission to upload it. If any of you talented artists want to make your own Bioware Edits, I will be more then happy to add them in.