Time for a new portrait pack?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 -Mang0-

-Mang0-

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:21 PM

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with meinpenis.com. For those who aren't, it's an excellent resource, and I believe it to be a solid basis for modding. Specifically, I'd like to propose the Meinpenis Portrait Pack, a mod for BG2 with or without ToB. I'd need someone to take care of the artwork, and someone to deal with the WeiDU coding. I'd deal with co-ordinating compatibility with Mang0's Public Nudity Mod. Would anyone be interested in such a project? Would you consider such a mod worth playing? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

#2 Idobek

Idobek

Pocket Plane Gibberling

• 429 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:00 AM

As a master WeiDU coder I volunteer to ensure Meinpenis is installed smoothly and is a pleasure to play with.

#3 SimDing0

SimDing0

GROUP ICON

• 1654 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:15 AM

I'd definitely play with meinpenis. Will it be compatible with Tutu?

Edited by SimDing0, 04 November 2005 - 07:18 AM.

Repeating cycle of pubes / no pubes.

A Comprehensive Listing of IE Mods

#4 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:14 AM

I'd advise taking off any Tutu versions you may have before playing with meinpenis. Whatever works for you, though...
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#5 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:23 AM

TuTus and Penis don't mix?

Who would have guessed?

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#6 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

Incredible, unstoppable titan of terror!

• 1123 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:30 AM

What's the plural of penis? Peni? Penises?

Nevermind ... just a stray thought. :)
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#7 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:39 AM

Heh, I almost typed Penii for the record.

I feel inclined to share a story. I was working room service at a rather large hotel. Since it is international I will not mention the name. I will say it is owned by a man who's daughter loves to embarass herself on TV in shows like "The Simple Life". Not the one that shares her last name, but the larger ones they also own that are set up for conventions.

We had a regular guest room service and the cleaning staff called "Mr TuTu". He was called that because that was one of his favorite outfits.

I had the "pleasure" of taking him dinner, while he was dressed only in fishnet stockings once.

Not trying to be mean, but I wanted to burn my eyes out with one of my cigarettes.....

#8 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 02:07 PM

Heh, I almost typed Penii for the record.

I feel inclined to share a story. I was working room service at a rather large hotel. Since it is international I will not mention the name. I will say it is owned by a man who's daughter loves to embarass herself on TV in shows like "The Simple Life". Not the one that shares her last name, but the larger ones they also own that are set up for conventions.

We had a regular guest room service and the cleaning staff called "Mr TuTu". He was called that because that was one of his favorite outfits.

I had the "pleasure" of taking him dinner, while he was dressed only in fishnet stockings once.

Not trying to be mean, but I wanted to burn my eyes out with one of my cigarettes.....

To quote a Saturday Night Live skit that I love: "You have led a horrifying life." ;)

#9 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 02:12 PM

What's the plural of penis? Peni? Penises?

Nevermind ... just a stray thought. :)

http://dictionary.re.../search?q=penis
Either Penises or Penes. (the second being the correct Latin plural, as penis,-is is of the 3rd declination and has the plural in -es)

[/oversexed geek] :fish:

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#10 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

• 1123 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 03:28 PM

Tom: Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

the bigg: I was going to say something about not being surprised that you'd know all about penises/penes/peni/penii with that nick you have going on. But I thought better of it at the last minute.

Posted Image
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#11 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:07 AM

the bigg: I was going to say something about not being surprised that you'd know all about penises/penes/peni/penii with that nick you have going on. But I thought better of it at the last minute.

Posted Image

My nick is pronoun + an english-ed form of my italian nick 'Biggio', which comes from my surname 'Bigiani' :cheers:

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#12 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:02 AM

To quote a Saturday Night Live skit that I love: "You have led a horrifying life." ;)

Heh, not all of room service is that bad. Sometimes it is alot more fun. Like when the same hotel was requested by a couple to have me avilable only to them for their 35th Wedding Anniversary. They wanted a fulll five course meal delivered in courses rather then all at once. I was given a cardkey for their room so I could come and go so they would not have to get up to answer the door (naturally I knocked to announce my presence before entering). We setup a nice table from the returant on their balcony ahead of time.

The hotel had a polocy of adding 15% gratuity to their bill automatically. The guy handed me $200 at the end of the night. I reminded him of the auto gratuity (which was another $60) and he said he knew, but thanked me anyway and gave me another $50 for being honest.

[/off topic]

@Mango - In reguards to this and the public nudity mod, whatever floats your boat. Even if they are both joke mods, I am sure someone would download them.

#13 Pixel Kaiser

Pixel Kaiser

Formerly Tameon the Dragoon

• 1425 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 11:21 AM

omg wuld it bee wroking wit teh drakest daay????// itz my fav mod lolz

#14 Lord-Jyssev

Lord-Jyssev

LĪJ

• 451 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:36 AM

this is a very odd topic...

#15 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

• 1123 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 02:29 PM

My nick is pronoun + an english-ed form of my italian nick 'Biggio', which comes from my surname 'Bigiani'

Still not on the surprised side. ... More like on the curious side, but at the same time not wanting to go there.

I think I'll just sit back and drink my beer now, thanks. :lol: