Photo

BG1/TuTu/BGT Version?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Should a BG1/TuTu/BGT Version be created? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Yes or No?

1. Yes (20 votes [74.07%])

Percentage of vote: 74.07%

2. No (7 votes [25.93%])

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:39 AM

I am curious how a 'goth' Mur'Neth would turn out. He already has pallid skin and an unnatural hair colour, not far removed from the patrons of some places in Camden...
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#22 jcompton

jcompton
  • Modder
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 11:10 AM

He's already pretty Eurotrash. Is it really worth making him look goth?

#23 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:34 PM

As usual, Andyr was correct. Mur'Neth did not need much work at all. I tried to give him "venoms" but they wound up looking like crappy cartoonish-joke-fangs. So if anyone else wants to give this a go, as always, feel free. I'll probably have SisterSinister take a go at it too.

Posted Image

@ Greyfain - I am still working on Indra, I saw your permission on the other thread. Anyone else want to give her a go too? Far as I am concerned, there cannot be too many options for the NPCs.

@ JCompton - The Eurotrash comment made me laugh. Sadly I can see it.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#24 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:25 PM

He's already pretty Eurotrash. Is it really worth making him look goth?

Eurotrash is a good look. :D

MTS: I don't know that he would have a lip piercing, but it looks alright on the portrait. I guess you can put it in your mod if you want. :) I don't really see the attraction of 'Goth' (or, black makeup as it seems to be) but whatever... Funny you've emphasised the eyebrows while I was considering removing them entirely from the portrait. ;)
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#25 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:32 PM

I'll be happy to do a lip-ring-less version if you would prefer. I am excited to have modder's co-operation and permission to use their work, so I'll make any changes you want.

That includes removing the eyebrows if you want.

#26 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:00 PM

I really don't mind what you do to it; whatever you're most pleased with.

#27 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:06 AM

I chose to place this one here, as the other thread will pretty much be a showcase of Xenobia's work.

Well Greyfain, you said I could do Indra. I went a diff direction with this one (sortof).

Hope everyone likes it.

Posted Image

#28 Ghreyfain

Ghreyfain
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:22 PM

That definitely looks totally out of character.  Good job MaorTmSawyr, it'll fit right in with the rest of the mod.

#29 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 12:08 PM

I chose to place this one here, as the other thread will pretty much be a showcase of Xenobia's work.

Well Greyfain, you said I could do Indra. I went a diff direction with this one (sortof).

Hope everyone likes it.

Posted Image

That's original! B)

#30 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

Incredible, unstoppable titan of terror!

• 1123 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 02:32 PM

That definitely looks totally out of character. Good job MaorTmSawyr, it'll fit right in with the rest of the mod.

You know, Ghrey, for someone who doesn't like to be told "meow" you sure make a lot of catty comments.

(Tom: I like it! Then again I think this is a cool idea for a mod.)
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#31 Ze German

Ze German
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 06:40 AM

vell zere is no reason to be rude and snippish, ja. personally i like ze pic. maybe some highlighting vould make ze rings look more 3-dimensional and realistic, yes? only a humble suggestion from ze german, ja. also, keep on ze good work.
::wondering ven ze baldur's punk vill be made, ja::

#32 Ghreyfain

Ghreyfain
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:06 PM

That definitely looks totally out of character.  Good job MaorTmSawyr, it'll fit right in with the rest of the mod.

You know, Ghrey, for someone who doesn't like to be told "meow" you sure make a lot of catty comments.

Please explain.

#33 Ze German

Ze German
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:20 AM

hehe! vell it seems zere vill be no explanation for quite a vhile, yes?