• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:52 AM

So I got permission to add the Sheena NPC mod to the CrossGoth fold. SisterSinister is working on her human portrait (I am still never opposed to any cats submitting alternate edits of it if they want), but neither of us are having any luck with her half-dragon portrait.

Posted Image

Since it is SoA only, that is the biggest portrait we have for it.

Any takers?

Bueller? Bueller?

Edited by MajorTomSawyer, 21 November 2005 - 12:20 PM.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#2 Rabain

Rabain

God

• 653 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:13 PM

I don't think there is much that can be done with that. It's almost gone beyond Goth into...? :)

Also I was wondering if there was a list of the Blackisle NPC's that are done/not done so people visiting could choose to have a go at gothicising an NPC that isn't already done.

Was that Bueller you were asking? Still a classic. :)
A knight without armour in a savage land...

#3 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:26 PM

About Sheena - Always room for improvement, I always say.

I have not made a list of the Black Isle, guess I could do that, allthough I would not want that to discourage anyone from making any edits they want. If I have 15 edits of one character, I intend to add all 15 to the mod. Choices are always nice. Each portrait will be asked to install individually, and the name of the author will appear in the .tp2 and the readme. That way for example:

Install Black Hair Cernd (Sister Sinister)
[Y]es or [N]o?

I plan to label each folder as well, so it will be easier for the player's to know which portrait is which component.

Love me some 80's movies. Thanks for correcting my spelling.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.