• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:59 AM

Thought this would be a great way to keep up with which modders have given permission, so if anyone other then me and SisterSinister wanted to do edits of them, they would have a refrence. Also this will be a great post for modders to sign up me thinks.

--------------------------

Alassa
Allison
Ariena
Chloe
Goo
Fade
Horace
Hublepot
Kari
Kiara - K&Z
Kido
Kindrek
Kitanya
Kiyone - BtL
Kova - BtL
Saerileth
Sheena
Tsujatha
Wikaede
Willie Bruce
Yasraena
Zaiya - K&Z

-------------------------

Note in the case of Chloe, she allready had two edits done by other sources posted on this forum, and she never responded to my PM. I consider her fair game at this point.

When I get off work, I'll edit the names to the forum thread/homepage of each NPC.

Edited by MajorTomSawyer, 02 May 2006 - 02:46 PM.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#2 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:31 PM

Of course you have my permission to include Hubelpot, if you wish. (And even Khadion once he's finished.) :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#3 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:40 PM

If you fancy whipping up an screwed up skellie for Horace, go right ahead. I'd need one anyhow..!

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#4 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:03 AM

Chuck K&Z in there as well actually. SS alredy looks gothic somewha but I'm reserving her portrait atm.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#5 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:18 PM

Xan - Will be part of the Baldur's Goth Expansion Project.

If you're simply changing XanS.bmp or something, then, yes, it has nothing to do with my mod.

However, if you are using my files, and messing with O#Xan.cre, then I do not see how you need permission from Keto authors, but do not need it from Domi or me.

#6 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:52 PM

Xan - Will be part of the Baldur's Goth Expansion Project.

If you're simply changing XanS.bmp or something, then, yes, it has nothing to do with my mod.

However, if you are using my files, and messing with O#Xan.cre, then I do not see how you need permission from Keto authors, but do not need it from Domi or me.

I'll have to check my records, but I assume you are correct (since you are the biggest Xan expert modding - note, not sarcasm). I only plan to do them as named in the original Baldur's Gate series. I had discussed that with Domi a while back on another thread.

With that said, I'd love to have permission to make that BGEP compatable with your Xan mod (or possibly more appropriately the Cross-Goth mod... I'd leave the choice up to you).

You and Domi may not own the exclusive rights to those NPCs, but you both work hard on your mods so I would not 'taint' your work without permission.

#7 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:43 AM

With that said, I'd love to have permission to make that BGEP compatable with your Xan mod (or possibly more appropriately the Cross-Goth mod... I'd leave the choice up to you).

Cross-Goth, yeah. Well, since you probably already have samples for Xan BG1, you could e-mail me one(you still have my e-mail, yes? If not, it's at yandex.ru, login is kulyok) - I've seen previews by quite a talented author in BG1/BGT/TuTu thread, and if Xan is of similar quality, you will have my approval.

#8 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:49 AM

I believe you are speaking about Xenobia. I remember you posting that you truly enjoyed her edits.

Other then the ones I have allready posted by her, I have nothing new. She is buried with work and the like.

Your request is fair enough. If her, me, or Sister Sinister get one done of him anytime soon I'll email the pic to you before making a "Xan Romance Compatable" component.

#9 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:35 AM

I am really sorry about this. :unsure: I thought for sure that you had already received the permission to do this. You now have permission to add the following NPCs:

Tsujatha
Yasraena
Saerileth
Kindrek
Willie Bruce

Sillara
Check out my RPG forum!

#10 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 07:06 PM

Kick ass!

Those are some of my favorites no less! :wub:

#11 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:22 AM

He MajorTomSawyer,

Not that I am a great fan of all portaits being gothic, whom am I to stop the fun of other people. If you wish all 5 NPC's of the Mod for the Wicked are there to change (not all of them are out, but all portraits are present on the forum).

P.s. found a way to make Ariena install without Kido or with him, no question needed ;) Still thanks for the mini-mod though.

Edited by Deathsangel, 30 April 2006 - 10:23 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#12 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:44 PM

I'll add Ariena and Kido for now. I'll do the others when the mod is fully released.

I have to comment on one thing you said:

Not that I am a great fan of all portaits being gothic, whom am I to stop the fun of other people.

Very cool of you. I respect you more then ever, mate! :new_thumbs:

Now, since it took me so long to get back to this one, I am going to say submissions for V1 are closed untill I get more help.

At this rate, with mine and Sister Sinister's schedules, this mod will take longer then the combined TuTu/BGT merger. :lol:

#13 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:19 PM

Note in the case of Chloe, she allready had two edits done by other sources posted on this forum, and she never responded to my PM. I consider her fair game at this point.

I don't remember ever getting a PM about this... but I have no problem with it, so it's all good. :D

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#14 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:13 AM

MTS said he sent the PM to Chloe, so it's no surprise a fictional character didn't respond... :P

#15 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 04:56 AM

I rarely get accused of making sense or sounding (if you read my posts outloud) like I have a clue. B)

Thanks Lucy, I'd removed her if it bothered you.

Assuming I am able to get the old stuff back off the old hardrive, which is still up in the air.

#16 Phobia

Phobia

Zeke's everything

• 87 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:34 AM

Zeke (Leopard Love) isn't out yet, but feel free to Crossgoth him too. ^_^

Edited by Phobia, 08 September 2010 - 04:35 AM.

Left the modding forums

#17 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:45 AM

Thinking about doing some more of these.

Anyone interested in any?