Snowking?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lord-Jyssev

Lord-Jyssev

LĪJ

• 451 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:49 PM

hmmm anyone seen him? posted in the protected forum and still no response...

#2 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:17 PM

Do not fear for SnowKing is here! Yes, I am still alive (well, half alive anyway). I've been very busy for the past couple of weeks with exams and a japanese homestay student so I haven't been around quite so much. That's all done for now and I have two months off so in that time I will hopefully be able to speed Mazzy up somewhat. Thanks for your patience everyone.
And I've replied to the progress in the workroom, thanks Lord-Jyssev.

SK

Edited by Snowking, 28 November 2005 - 11:18 PM.

Current Mods in the Works: The Mazzy Romance Mod

#3 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:23 AM

Do not fear for SnowKing is here! Yes, I am still alive (well, half alive anyway). I've been very busy for the past couple of weeks with exams and a japanese homestay student so I haven't been around quite so much. That's all done for now and I have two months off so in that time I will hopefully be able to speed Mazzy up somewhat. Thanks for your patience everyone.
And I've replied to the progress in the workroom, thanks Lord-Jyssev.

SK

Good to hear you are still with us, I'm still looking forward to playing this mod you know! :D

#4 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 03:10 PM

Good to hear you are still with us, I'm still looking forward to playing this mod you know!

Thank you. Glad to see there are some fans out there. Now, I'm off to mod!

SK

Current Mods in the Works: The Mazzy Romance Mod

#5 Krisusmc

Krisusmc
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:44 PM

Great us BG fanatics are drooling over here in Okinawa, waiting between deployments is a killer but is going to be worth keep up the good work happy holidays and semperfi. :new_thumbs: