Photo

Download / Install problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stonewarrior

Stonewarrior
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:48 PM

Hi all, I have been attempting to download / install Deeper Shadows of Amn, Ajoc's Minimod and the Planar Sphere Mod for about a week now with very little success. I finally got DSA to DL / I properly last night, but the other two are still a mystery. I have tried a couple of methods of downloading and opening and each time when I open .rar all I see is the "folder", not the setup file or the othe file. When I extract the folder to my BG II SOA folder I do not have the setup file in my directory (but it is in the mod folder. If I move the setup and other file to my directory I can get to the point of choosing a language, but then I get an error something like the file is not my directory. When I got DSA to propoerly install I was able to see the setup and other file in .rar when I went to extract.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried downloading from several sources both on this sites download page and from 3D.

Peace, John.

#2 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:59 PM

Go into that folder and move the contents to your BG2 directory. What you should have then is a folder, an .exe and a .tp2 file in your BG2 folder. PM me your email and tomrrow morning I will email them to you.

ronin