• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:26 PM

Pretty much, if you have any comments you want to make on the progress, or anything even vaguely related, please feel free to do so here. :)

SK

Current Mods in the Works: The Mazzy Romance Mod

#2 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 05:15 AM

It's good to see that progress is being made, be it slowly or not. It's on its way and that's what matters. Keep it up! :cheers:

#3 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 09:38 PM

That's exactly right, and now I'm getting back into one of my modding frenxzies where I go nuts and mod, and mod, and then mod some more. The work is being slaughtered, in a good way!

SK

#4 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 07:33 AM

Q: Will the original release include ToB content?
A: Not at the moment, ToB content is being worked on so it will be released shortly after the original release although this may very likely change and I will release them at the same time. We shall see...

Now that the romance is on the move, what are your current plans about the ToB content?

#5 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:29 PM

At this rate it will still be released seperately, although I have some work for it done and shall keep working on it so that hopefully the ToB release will be shortly after the SoA one, as to not keep people waiting too long.

SK

#6 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:53 AM

Any estimate release date yet? :Bow: I hope it's before 01.02.2006, 'cause TES: Oblivion is supposed to come out then... and then it's that only for a while. :D

#7 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:14 PM

Well, I don't know if it'd be by February, but if it keeps moving at this speed, sometime next year seems likely, probably in the first half, but with modding you can never be sure.

SK

#8 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:51 PM

Well, I don't know if it'd be by February, but if it keeps moving at this speed, sometime next year seems likely, probably in the first half, but with modding you can never be sure.

SK

That's good enough, you're still faster than JCompton with Nalia romance... I believe it's the 3rd year going.. :D

#9 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 05:52 AM

Yay, progress is being made. :) Do you know of the Mazzy romance that was on www.dmrealms.net? Now, the forums have been down for a longish time, and I would like to know what happened to that mod...

Edited by Archmage Silver, 11 January 2006 - 05:52 AM.

#10 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:36 PM

Well, I think 8people was having some sort of technical difficulties, and she may have lost most of her work. I'm not 100% sure if she's still working on it, I'll be sure to ask her or Deathmage next time I see them.

SK

#11 -Skai-

-Skai-

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:53 PM

PLEASE. Make Mazzy romanceable by human and elves too. :crying:

I'm not too fond of halflings, gnomes and dwarves as the protagonist, but I really like Mazzy.

If you think its too weird, I beg of you to even make an extra extension which allows any race romancing Mazzy. After all, Anomen is fine with a halfling bride, isn't he? :hug:

PS: This will be the greatest mod ever to be made for SoA ^_^

#12 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 10:55 PM

Well, the first release will consist only for Halflings, Gnomes and Dwarves (I don't play them that often myself, but I' can make an exception). In the future there may be a patch of some sort to tweak some dialogues and make it available to humans, elves and half-elves, but that's a much lower priority right now.

SK

Edited by Snowking, 30 January 2006 - 02:15 PM.

#13 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:21 AM

Yer, no sense in Mazzy being forced to get a step ladder just to kiss <Charname>

Knowledge is power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be evil.

Minsc: You do not seem like a Sarevok to me. Too much humble, not enough "RARRRRGH, Feel my unholy rage."

#14 Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:02 AM

I wouldn't mind if elves or half - elves got a chance, but humans.. I dunno.
It's not different from gnomes or dwarves, but I just cannot see a human PC with Mazzy.

(despite having witnessed the marriage between the paladin and the gnome in the temple district, I just cannot).
Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

#15 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:34 PM

Yes, that was one of my reasons for keeping it available to the short races. I just didn't think Mazy would really go for a human, but as I said, it's always possible that an extensionw ill be given, but for now, the shorties rain supreme!

SK

#16 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 08:13 AM

Any progress? :)

Well, the first release will consist only for Halfings, Gnomes and Halflings

No dwarves? :huh:

#17 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 02:14 PM

Er...Substitue one of those halfings for dwarves. I meant Halfings, Gnomes and Dwarves. As for progress?
I finished fixing up the LoveTalk's. and I sent them to Shed a little while back, so once he's proof-read them, and I've fixed the errors, they'll be fully complete. I've also started on Romance Conflicts, though I need SConrad to check it over and make sure I'm on the right track before I start work on the others. So, a bit of progress has been made, I just didn't worry about adding it to the report, that'll come shortly (I hope).

SK

#18 Porthas

Porthas
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 04:44 PM

Er...Substitue one of those halfings for dwarves. I meant Halfings, Gnomes and Dwarves. As for progress?
I finished fixing up the LoveTalk's. and I sent them to Shed a little while back, so once he's proof-read them, and I've fixed the errors, they'll be fully complete. I've also started on Romance Conflicts, though I need SConrad to check it over and make sure I'm on the right track before I start work on the others. So, a bit of progress has been made, I just didn't worry about adding it to the report, that'll come shortly (I hope).

SK

Excellent looking forward to this mod. :clap:
I have a very sexy learning disability.

#19 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:07 PM

How far is the mod going now?

#20 J Beau

J Beau
  • 85 posts