Post your Oblivion custom class

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 02:26 PM

So, let's post our custom classes for Oblivion. All the skills etc. can be found here (Updated TES Codex).

Class Name:
Race (If Applicable):
Birthsign:
Favoured Attributes:
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):
Skills:
Description:

Here's mine (Big surprise, I know, I know ;) ):

Class Name: Archmage
Birthsign: The Mage
Favoured Attributes: Intelligence, Willpower & Personality
Specialty: Magic
Skills: Destruction, Alteration, Illusion, Conjuration, Mysticism, Restoration & Alchemy
Description:
Being an archmage isn't just about having more power than the other mages, it is about knowledge, skill and wisdom to use that power appropriately. Archmages have vast knowledge of history, politics, general lore, different worlds and, of course, knowledge of all the branches of magic. Often very charismatic and always very intelligent, archmages are natural leaders of the mages' guilds and other magic-oriented organizations. One archmage can shake the foundations of an entire city, three can devastate an army, so why has this not happened, one might ask. That is because archmages see that such deeds would cause people to fear mages and magic, and would eventually lead to the isolation and persecution of all magic-users. And if an evil archmage or a one-driven-crazy by his experiments, should attempt to accomplish some of the afore mentioned feats, he would have to face all those archmages who want to keep things as they are, The Preservers some call them. Overall, the archmage is a profession which demands; Strenght of will, intelligence, wisdom and ambition are all necessary traits. Becoming an archmage is a task that takes one's whole life. In return, however, one wields the greatest powers of magic with skill, and those powers allow extending one's life span far over those limits set for ordinary mortals. And still, many mages with the potential do not achieve this exalted status. That is because only a few can actually stick to the most important principle: The Art always comes first.

#2 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:15 PM

This is what I envisage, although I'm sure It'll change somewhat after I've played the game and seen the merits of the relevant skills/stats:

Class Name: Battle Mage
Race: Either Imperial or High Elf.
Birthsign: Either The Mage, The Lady or The Warrior.
Favoured Attributes: Strength, Intelligence, Willpower.
Specialty: Combat
Skills: Destruction, Alteration, Conjuration, Blade, Block, Heavy armour, Athletics.
Description: Not yet :P
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#3 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:16 AM

Heh, you've got the build they say will be the most versatile one because of the re-made magicka system. I'll go for my full mage now tho, it just wasn't viable in Morrowind. I know I'm excited about Oblivion, I made that class ready last November. :D

#4 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 02:22 AM

Heh, you've got the build they say will be the most versatile one because of the re-made magicka system.

That's what I'm hoping for. After the above build I'll probably try out a stealth/magic combo.
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#5 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:23 AM

Yea, I've been thinking of a stealth/magic char too, I'd like to finally get my argonian assassin thingy. :) It's well balanced this time around, or at least that's what they're saying.

#6 -deadpool-

-deadpool-

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:55 PM

race:highelf
class:sholin monk
sign:eather mage or lady
favord attribute:intellagenc and will power
skilles:destruction hand to hand illusion alteration mystisism restoratin maksmen acrobatics
descriptin
hes made so that he can fight meele but not get incomberd by his low starting strangth carrying aroud wepons and armor but i tend to enchand rings and stuff to make up for the crappy weaknesses to the elements :cheers:

#7 -OblivioMage-

-OblivioMage-

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

So, let's post our custom classes for Oblivion. All the skills etc. can be found here (Updated TES Codex).

Class Name:
Race (If Applicable):
Birthsign:
Favoured Attributes:
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):
Skills:
Description:

Here's mine (Big surprise, I know, I know ;) ):

Class Name: Archmage
Birthsign: The Mage
Favoured Attributes: Intelligence, Willpower & Personality
Skills: Destruction, Alteration, Illusion, Conjuration, Mysticism, Restoration & Alchemy
Description:
Being an archmage isn't just about having more power than the other mages, it is about knowledge, skill and wisdom to use that power appropriately. Archmages have vast knowledge of history, politics, general lore, different worlds and, of course, knowledge of all the branches of magic. Often very charismatic and always very intelligent, archmages are natural leaders of the mages' guilds and other magic-oriented organizations. One archmage can shake the foundations of an entire city, three can devastate an army, so why has this not happened, one might ask. That is because archmages see that such deeds would cause people to fear mages and magic, and would eventually lead to the isolation and persecution of all magic-users. And if an evil archmage or a one-driven-crazy by his experiments, should attempt to accomplish some of the afore mentioned feats, he would have to face all those archmages who want to keep things as they are, The Preservers some call them. Overall, the archmage is a profession which demands; Strenght of will, intelligence, wisdom and ambition are all necessary traits. Becoming an archmage is a task that takes one's whole life. In return, however, one wields the greatest powers of magic with skill, and those powers allow extending one's life span far over those limits set for ordinary mortals. And still, many mages with the potential do not achieve this exalted status. That is because only a few can actually stick to the most important principle: The Art always comes first.

Class Name: ShadowMage
Birthsign: The Mage, The Apprentice, or The Atronach
Favoured Attributes: Intelligence, Speed & Willpower or Agility your choice
Skills: Acrobatics,Athletics,Destruction,Conjuration,Sneak,Security
Description:
[i] This class is very fierce, all attack and kill after it does one really, really good attack from a long distance unless they notice thier opponent is stronger. Then they have thier sommons. They have fun with thier opponents before burning thier flesh with fire, freeing thier corps (or watever) with frost, or sending them flying with a good shock spell. And like I said before very destructive!!!

#8 -jimmyh-

-jimmyh-

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:02 PM

:ph34r: heres mine

race: high elf

class: soul repaer

specialization: magic

skills: illusion,mysticism,alteration,block,restoration,heavy armor,athletics,destruction or blade

sign: the mage

my lvl: 99

#9 -Meow-

-Meow-

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:15 PM

Big Fatty
Orc OR Redguard
The Warrior
Strength and Endurance
Combat
Blade,Block,Heavy Armor,Armorer,Illusion,Restoration,Conjuration.
Description:
It's just as the name suggests. This guy is one, big, mean piece of meat. Your entire job is to get your ranged summon or ranged follower to hit the enemy while you just act as a VERY, VERY, big tank.

2nd One:
Thundersword
Dark Elf
Steed
Strength,Speed
Combat
Blade,Armorer,Alchemy,Restoration,Destruction,Illusion,Athletics.
Description:
This guy is the exact OPPOSITE of Big Fatty over there. This guy uses restoration to drain blade, health, armor skills, and any defensive skills. He uses destruction to further damage those skills and disintegrate that 20 point daedric armor. He wields a claymore with a FRIGGIN' big enchantment and uses fucking power pots to help. Illusion is to paralyze the guy because this is one VERY fragile character. Athletics you can substitute, but it would be a good skill to have when you're running away from 5 daedric spiders and killing them at the same time WITH NO ARMOR. Yes there is no armor because you will be fighting these guys with NORMAL SPEED/STRENGTH ENCHANTED CLOTHES!NO ARMOR WHATSOEVER!EVER!!!!!!!YOU NEED THE SPEED!

3rd One:
FrostSword
Orc/Redguard, like big fatty
Mage, or Atronach if you substitue Acrobatics with Alchemy.
Endurance, Willpower
Magic
Heavy Armor, Blunt/Blade (for the extra damage), Destruction, Illusion, Conjuration, Restoration, and Acrobatics.
Another tanker, except this time you actually double as a damage dealer. You take conjuration to have a Primary DPS, you have blunt/blade if you need more damage, but otherwise you stand still, paralyze the fag, and hit him with high level FOTM. There is a firesword but that guy is a bit more balanced and I dont think i need to tell people how to build it. For your info, i intend to play as Thundersword.

#10 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

Navy Seal (without the guns and nukes and shit. And no super strength. And no jetpack. And no wings)
Wood Elf
Thief
Agility,Speed
Stealth
Sneak,Blade,Marksman,Light Armor,Armorer,Athletics,Acrobatics.
Description:
You may see this as a class that levels quickly. To be frank, I don't give a shit. Just makes it funner. I had to do Truth and Reconciliation with Keyes on like 10 health. 2 AR bullets and he's down. Anyway, you use a dagger with a paralyze enchantment, a bow and arrow with MORE paralyze enchantments and a ring that deals you 1 fire damage per second and heals 1 health per second, just to give a cool permanantly on fire look (if impossible get a suicide ring. Just in case :ph34r: ) In other words, a pretty straight forward class. If they somehow manage to get close to you with all that paralyzation flying at them you just hit them with the dagger, strike em with Umbra, and if they're still alive, shoot em some more!

#11 -buttcrack8-

-buttcrack8-

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:55 PM

Thaumaturge (class) sign: mage race: breton Name: Sean WILLPOWER + INTEL - hand to hand, block, myst, alt, rest, conj, destruction

#12 -tyler-

-tyler-

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:38 PM

Class: Bretton (Very Pale Tone)
Birthsign: Mage
Favored Abbrute: Magic
Favored Stats Intelligence,Willpower and endurance

Favored Skills: Conjuration, Destruction,endurance, lightarmor, blade, illusion and speechcraft

#13 -Zack-

-Zack-

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:08 PM

skills: illusion,mysticism,alteration,block,restoration,heavy armor,athletics,destruction or blade

It is impossilbe to obtain level 99 without cheating.

#14 -Unknown-

-Unknown-

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:30 AM

Name: Ass-Kicker
Favored Attributes: Endurance, Agility
Sign: The Warrior
Race: Argonian
Skills: Marksman, Heavy armor, armorer, blade, block athletics, Acrobatics. And the most important of minor skills : SNEAK!
Specialization: Combat

Description: A warrior that probally wants to attempt a sneak attack with a bow before entering combat. Usually uses a claymore and blocks with his claymore too. Sometimes when i use my bow and have no time to switch to the claymore, i block with the bow.

My Current Level: 21 (daedric armor and bound sword)

#15 -Awesomeman-

-Awesomeman-

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:59 AM

race:highelf
class:sholin monk
sign:eather mage or lady
favord attribute:intellagenc and will power
skilles:destruction hand to hand illusion alteration mystisism restoratin maksmen acrobatics
descriptin
hes made so that he can fight meele but not get incomberd by his low starting strangth carrying aroud wepons and armor but i tend to enchand rings and stuff to make up for the crappy weaknesses to the elements :cheers:

Er... don't you mean "Xiaolin Monk?"

And please, spelling and punctuation are your friends. Spellchecker: PLEASE TO USE.

#16 -Nullsoul-

-Nullsoul-

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:12 AM

Class name: Arch Knight
Race: Orc
Favored Attributes: Strength and Endurence
Sign: The Warrior
Skills: Armorer, Blunt, Block, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Athletics, Alteration

Smashing is great. Not dying is great, too. The arch-knight delivers all. Pure power and unstoppable juggernaut capabilities. With armor in top condition because of the Arch-Knight's armorer skill, and using heavy armor and shields the arch-knight will be hard to kill. Though, to make it even better, restoration can put you back to full health in a heartbeat. You'll almost never die. The alteration skill will help compensate for your heavy armor and weapons as well as add some great defenses. And charge into combat in style with a high athletics skill. By Nullsoul

COPYING THIS MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You can use this, but if you pass it off as your own I will hunt you down and set my lawyers on you.

#17 -Gummy Joe-

-Gummy Joe-

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:14 AM

It is impossilbe to obtain level 99 without cheating.

That may be true. or perhaps he just has no life. and Zack, reaper is spelled "reaper" not "repaer". Or did you mean something else...?

#18 -S'Shia-

-S'Shia-

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:00 AM

Class: Shadowknight
Race: Khajiit
Birthsign: The Warrior
Specialization: Stealth
Favored Attributes: Strength, Endurance
Favored Skills: Alchemy, Resurrection, Mercantile, Sneak, Light Armor, Blade, Armorer
Maximum Level: 50.5 (which is impresive considering most are in the 40's without cheating)
Description: The Shadowknight's responsibilities are heavy but not nearly as heavy as a simple knight or guard, when they need something they don't ask they simply steal it, but their intensions are good.. most of the time.

#19 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

Name: Gunman
Race: Wood Elf or Kajiit
Specialization: Steath
Major Skills: Marksman, Acrobatics, Athletics, Sneak, Alchemy, Security, or Light Armor.
Sign: Lady or Theif
Description:
Rule 1: Don't be seen
Rule 2: Don't be caught.
Uses their inherent speed and agility for quick escapes. Security for infiltration. To top it of Marksman, Sneak, and Alchemy for the ultimate shot, provided you don't miss.

#20 -Trevor-

-Trevor-

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:29 PM

Class: Chode
Character: Dark elf
Sign: The Theif
Specilizaion: Luck/Agility

Major skillz: Marksmen, Sneak, Security, Restoration, Conjurtation, Illusion, Speechcraft

The chode is a total douche. They will spin you a web of lies, steal your shit then shoot you in the back while you sleep. The Chode relies on luck and others stupidity as he wanders through life. He will tell you he will show you mercy so you tell him where your tresure is then slit your throat, rip out your argonian heart and eat it. he doesnt fight fair and thats fine with him. you will not see him coming but you will see him tea baggig your face as you bleed to death.

The chode works really well for lvling up fast. i did this so i could get my luck up as quickly as possible. im lvl 21 86 luck without enchantments about 7 hours of playing time. this is the douchiest character ever.