110 replies to this topic

#21 -Some Random Dude-

-Some Random Dude-

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:25 PM

:ph34r: heres mine

race: high elf

class: soul repaer

specialization: magic

skills: illusion,mysticism,alteration,block,restoration,heavy armor,athletics,destruction or blade

sign: the mage

my lvl: 99

It is impossilbe to obtain level 99 without cheating.

That may be true. or perhaps he just has no life. and Zack, reaper is spelled "reaper" not "repaer". Or did you mean something else...?

#22 -Some Random Dude-

-Some Random Dude-

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

:ph34r: heres mine

race: high elf

class: soul repaer

specialization: magic

skills: illusion,mysticism,alteration,block,restoration,heavy armor,athletics,destruction or blade

sign: the mage

my lvl: 99

It is impossilbe to obtain level 99 without cheating.

That may be true. or perhaps he just has no life. and Zack, reaper is spelled "reaper" not "repaer". Or did you mean something else...?

hehehe ok so if you get a high bounty on your head and you go to jail you lose skill lvls if you lvl back up those skills you can still lvl up....... the max lvl is 255 i think so there you have it and my custom class is

Name:Traveling Monk
Att: Strength and Willpower
Skills: Hand 2 Hand, Alteration, Destruction, Restoration, Illusion, Alchemy, AND THE LAST SKILL IS that item selling skill i forget its name dont feel like looking it up also its mage not warrior not thief just mage its a KICK ASS CLASS ... hehehe i rhymed

#23 -Robert-

-Robert-

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

Class Name:Shadowscale/Bosmer
Race (If Applicable):Argonian/Bosmer(Wood Elf)
Birthsign:Mage/thief
Favoured Attributes:agility&speed
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):Stealth
Skills:Marksman,Sneak,Security,Destruction,Illusion,Acrobatics,destruction
Description:I like having an archer, not really fond of close ranged combat unless necesary, I beat main quest line/fighters guild/ brotherhood/ shivering using a bow. But now I want to throw some magic in there like destruction, I hate being a full out mage(i fell asleep power lvling it before). Only good thing about mages is the Wizard Tower cause all I need is restoration to do my glitch(ring skill increasment) But i love being a thief/assassin, First things i did. But I found out about every staff and wanted to do a power lvling mage while collecting all the staff but epicly fail cause i restart whenever i leave the sewers. So thief/assassin.

#24 -andrew-

-andrew-

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:46 PM

[quote name='Meow' date='10 November 2009 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1257902150' post='467678']
Big Fatty
Orc OR Redguard
The Warrior
Strength and Endurance
Combat
Blade,Block,Heavy Armor,Armorer,Illusion,Restoration,Conjuration.
Description:
It's just as the name suggests. This guy is one, big, mean piece of meat. Your entire job is to get your ranged summon or ranged follower to hit the enemy while you just act as a VERY, VERY, big tank.

i made a char like this but i called it decon troop (de=defense,con=conjuration,and troop because knight meand i use sword) but it was awesome but it did not work out because the enemy (if not in arena) would attack my summon unstead of me...i loved my decon troop but when i became arena champ....i realized it wont work because ppl attack the summon unstead of me.... how did u succede with your big fatty? (by the way everone this type of char is the beast of the arena owns grey prince with full hp and mp left)

#25 -andrew-

-andrew-

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:49 PM

[quote name='andrew' date='03 July 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1278208010' post='491392']
[quote name='Meow' date='10 November 2009 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1257902150' post='467678']
Big Fatty
Orc OR Redguard
The Warrior
Strength and Endurance
Combat
Blade,Block,Heavy Armor,Armorer,Illusion,Restoration,Conjuration.
Description:
It's just as the name suggests. This guy is one, big, mean piece of meat. Your entire job is to get your ranged summon or ranged follower to hit the enemy while you just act as a VERY, VERY, big tank.

one more thing this char gets owned when getting jumped (like 2-3 enemys in arena)
[/quote]

#26 -Henry Rawlinson-

-Henry Rawlinson-

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:17 AM

Er... don't you mean "Xiaolin Monk?"

And please, spelling and punctuation are your friends. Spellchecker: PLEASE TO USE.

Hmmm, evidently grammar is excluded from your pedantic round-up. Accuracy would seem to be similarly out of scope as your question mark should fall outside the literal quote "Xiaolin Monk" that in itself appears to be a bizarre variant on the commonly accepted spelling - "Shaolin Monk".

Please call again.

#27 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:54 AM

Name:War-Hunter/Trackers

Race:Orc , Redguard , nord. Every race is availble.

Specialization:Combat

Favored Attribute:Strength,Endurance

Major Skills:Blunt (Is a Must) , Blade or Hand to hand. (One of them), Atlethics , Acrobatics, Restoration, Conjuration,(The last spot you can fill whit anything you want If you want all strength skills you can put in H-2-H or blade(Depends on which one you choosed earlier.) )

Sign:The Steed for +20 speed.

Description:War-Hunter also called war trackers.. Kill pepoele for fun... They like pain en can endure much.. Just cuz they like it.. They Keep fighting till' they find someone who's deemed whorty. When the whorty one is found .. They'll kill him and unleash all their powers on him..

Their Honor codes are:Never run away in a fight . Destroy it or be destroyed.
The price we warriors have to pay is pain.. Thats why we love pain and want to caus pain! Mwuhahahahahahahahah! LOL XD

#28 -Ryan-

-Ryan-

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:00 PM

Race- Wood Elf
Class Name- Fallen Angel
Major Attributes- intelligence, willpower
Major skills- Blade, alchemy, alteration, illusion, mysticism, destruction, conjuration.
Description- Taking on the small frame of a wood elf,they surprise the enemy with quick blade skills and high powered spells. Being immortal previous to their fall from grace, they have no armor skills.
My level- 46

#29 -Bossmoss-

-Bossmoss-

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

Class Name: Order of the Light Necromancers
Race (If Applicable): Argonian Male*

*Any class can be chosen
Atributes: Intelligence and Willpower
Birthsign: The Lady
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat): Magic First Stealth Second
Skills: Conjuration Sneak Destruction Restoration Illusion Security **Marksman

**Optional, can be replaced with Blunt, Athletics, Light Armor, or Mysticism
Description:

The Order of the Light Necromancers seems almost like a paradox. How can one use the power of necromancy to achieve good in the world? The ORder of the Light Necromancers are a secret order of Necromancers who learn to use the power of the undead, by simply learning about the undead, what allows them to walk on our plane of existence, why and where are the undead not summoned by other necromancers. In times of peace within the guild they summon creatures and ask nicely if they would use the undead services, because using the undead as fighting slaves is just rude and cruel.

Obviously a member of the Light Necromancers must be able to summon their counterparts, one should focus on using them as head on warriors to deal with the lack of an armor role for special skills, along with bounding pieces of armor onto their body. Being a secret Order, you must be as silent as a graveyard in the middle of the day, where you hide in plain sight amongst the mourners, and in the shadows at night. When faced with dealing with danger and hiding is no longer an option, a member has an array o spells used to attack the enemy from bolts of lighting to the freezing tundra of a Nord Football Field (they must play some sport, right). Being able to disguise yourself with Magic is an excellent way to hide yourself when trapped in a corner and an Order member must be masters of Illusions. Healing your wounds is also a very important ability to have, because at the end of the day, you must stay alive or join the ranks of our undead friends. Sometimes, breaking into houses or chests to hide or even find resources of a powerful arch-mage or scholar and a knowledge of locks can be helpful. Last, having a basic idea of how to fire a bow, or even swing a sword or mace can be a decisive key to victory against those who persecute us.

There ya go, let me know what you think :D

#30 -Sean-

-Sean-

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:17 AM

Class Name: Knight Mage
Race: Dark Elf
Birth sign: Mage or Warrior (I did mage)
Specialization: Combat
Major Attributes: Strength & Willpower
Major Skills: Blade, Block, Heavy Armor, Conjuration, Destruction, Alteration

Description:
I wanted a knight like class so he could have heavy armor and use weapons and junk, but i still wanted him to be able to use magic, mainly destruction and conjuration but i also threw alteration in there so he could have shields and lower encumbrance. I chose dark elf because they're good with Destruction magic, bladed weapons, and bows. I don't care for the bow part of it very much but the destruction magic and blade part would be useful. Also they can summon a guardian ancestor for 60 seconds once a day.
(I know the dark elves can look weird some times but if you make them young and change their hair and complexion they look cool)

#31 -Bossmoss-

-Bossmoss-

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

Class Name: Court Jester

Race (If Applicable): Male Imperial (Imperial Lords love Imperial Jesters

Birthsign: Theif (who doesn?t need the luck to woe their prince?. And the speed to get away when not funny)

Favoured Attributes: Personality, Speed (Quick and Charming)

Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat): Combat (Juggling all those knives must have taught you something about fighting)

Skills: Blade, Light Armor, Athletics, Acrobatics, Mercantile, Speechcraft, Illusion

Description:

The Court Jester is not a fighter, but a lover. He is not a puncher but a prankster. His main goal in life is to be beloved by all he meets and charm them all with jokes and magic tricks. When he meets the rare individual who will not bow to his arsenal of gags, he will try to run away, because he has no love of fighting, but when he is cornered, a well placed dagger into an enemy?s throat can be what saves him from death.

Overall the Jester should be considered only for those who want to take the story with a light hearted approach and not meant for the barbarian, arch mage, assassin types.

#32 -Patrick M-

-Patrick M-

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:23 AM

Class:Swordsman
Birthsign:Warrior
Race:Imperial or Nord
Specialty:Combat
Favored Attributes:Strength and Agility
Major Skills:Acrobatics,Armorer,Athletics,Blade,Block,Light Armor,Speechcraft

#33 -Showcase05-

-Showcase05-

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:48 PM

Class Name: Samurai
Race: Dark Elf (Male)
Birth sign: The Lady
Major Attributes: Strength & Speed
Major Skills: 1. Heavy Armor 2. Blade 3. Block 4. Armorer 5. Marksman 6. Athletics 7. Mysticism

Description: A heavy warrior with the ability to be very difficult to damage with a good mysticism spell before combat. May start with Bow, and always ends with blade. Shield-less fighter as Samurai's believe a shield is a mark of weakness. Natural enemy to 'The Ninja'.

Class Name: Ninja
Race: Wood Elf (Male)
Birth sign: The Thief
Specialization: Stealth
Major Attributes: Agility & Speed
Major Skills: 1. Light Armor 2. Blade 3. Illusion 4. Hand to Hand 5. Marksman 6. Acrobatics 7. Sneak

Description: A light but deceptive fighter who strikes from darkness first and always. When confronted, may disappear from sight, with illusion and run away, or can fight with his blade or even hand to hand if caught off-guard, which is not likely. Ability to jump and dodge out of many attacks, and go places where you can not attack him. Also a shield-less fighter due to speed. Natural enemy to 'The Samurai'.

#34 -Showcase05-

-Showcase05-

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:58 PM

Class Name: Samurai
Race: Dark Elf (Male)
Birth sign: The Lady
Major Attributes: Strength & Speed
Major Skills: 1. Heavy Armor 2. Blade 3. Block 4. Armorer 5. Marksman 6. Athletics 7. Mysticism

Description: A heavy warrior with the ability to be very difficult to damage with a good mysticism spell before combat. May start with Bow, and always ends with blade. Shield-less fighter as Samurai's believe a shield is a mark of weakness. Natural enemy to 'The Ninja'.

Class Name: Ninja
Race: Wood Elf (Male)
Birth sign: The Thief
Major Attributes: Agility & Speed
Major Skills: 1. Light Armor 2. Blade 3. Illusion 4. Hand to Hand 5. Marksman 6. Acrobatics 7. Sneak

Description: A light but deceptive fighter who strikes from darkness first and always. When confronted, may disappear from sight, with illusion and run away, or can fight with his blade or even hand to hand if caught off-guard, which is not likely. Ability to jump and dodge out of many attacks, and go places where you can not attack him. Also a shield-less fighter due to speed. Natural enemy to 'The Samurai'.

*** NOTES ON SAMURAI AND NINJA CLASSES ***
just for ascetics and looks, here is some items that will help build the look for those classes. NOT really for the best stats and equipment

Samurai: 1. Full Set Orcish Armor (No helmet) 2. Masque of Clavicus Vile (for helmet and looks like a samurai mask) 3. Ancient Akaviri Katana (Ancient sword passed down to him)
Ninja: 1. Shrouded Armor and Shrouded Hood 2. Black Bows (Because its black) 3. Umbra (Because its black, and a good sword)

#35 -DreadnaughtOath-

-DreadnaughtOath-

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

This class is kinda unbalanced, i think. hard to work on certain things. Please send me any feedback @ chainfire504@hotmail.com. This class is designed to tackle the shivering isles first, and then the main quest-line.

Class Name: Justicar
Race: Orc
Birth sign: The Warrior or The Mage
Major Attributes: Strength & Willpower
Major Skills: 1. Heavy Armor 2. Blade 3. Block 4. Armorer 5. Destruction 6. Alteration 7. Alchemy
Bio: With a clatter of Metal, the Justicar races forth to smite his foe. Throwing fire and steel to deliver his judgement. For those lucky enough to survive with cuts and amputations, the poisons will finish the job.
Current Level: 10

#36 -Shadow_Fire-

-Shadow_Fire-

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:52 PM

Class: Gladiator
Race: Breton Female
Favored Attributes: Strength & Endurance
Major Skills: Armorer, Blade, Block, Blunt, Heavy Armor, Marksman, Mercantile

The Gladiator is an all-around combatant. Better than a knight because they can use all weapons. Doesn't favor magic at all. Why use magic when you can pick off an unsuspecting target from a distance with a bow, and then take out his buddies with a quick sword decapitation. If they won't die with the sword, pull out the Warhammer and beat them to death. The Gladiator faces all challenges head on and can talk a merchant down on their prices too. What's not to like?

#37 -Shadow_Fire-

-Shadow_Fire-

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:55 PM

Class: GladiatorRace: Breton FemaleFavored Attributes: Strength & EnduranceMajor Skills: Armorer, Blade, Block, Blunt, Heavy Armor, Marksman, MercantileThe Gladiator is an all-around combatant. Better than a knight because they can use all weapons. Doesn't favor magic at all. Why use magic when you can pick off an unsuspecting target from a distance with a bow, and then take out his buddies with a quick sword decapitation. If they won't die with the sword, pull out the Warhammer and beat them to death. The Gladiator faces all challenges head on and can talk a merchant down on their prices too. What's not to like?

oops I forgot a few things.

Birthsign: Warrior

#38 -Rhudien-

-Rhudien-

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:56 PM

Class name: Arch Knight
Race: Orc
Favored Attributes: Strength and Endurence
Sign: The Warrior
Skills: Armorer, Blunt, Block, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Athletics, Alteration

Smashing is great. Not dying is great, too. The arch-knight delivers all. Pure power and unstoppable juggernaut capabilities. With armor in top condition because of the Arch-Knight's armorer skill, and using heavy armor and shields the arch-knight will be hard to kill. Though, to make it even better, restoration can put you back to full health in a heartbeat. You'll almost never die. The alteration skill will help compensate for your heavy armor and weapons as well as add some great defenses. And charge into combat in style with a high athletics skill. By Nullsoul

COPYING THIS MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You can use this, but if you pass it off as your own I will hunt you down and set my lawyers on you.

How the hell do you copyright an oblivion class? Is that even possible? And if so why would you bother to do it? I don't see any point at all.
But my class is as follows:

Class Name: Arcane Assassin
Race: Wood Elf (but with tedious effort you can actually manipulate the tones of skin in the character creation to make your character virtually ANY color, so he looks just like a Dark Elf)
Favored Attributes: Agility, Intelligence
Sign: The Thief
Skills: Blade
Alchemy
Alteration
Conjuration
Light Armor
Marksman
Sneak

Blade is obvious. Alchemy is to create healing potions(for lack of restoration) and deadly poisons to make my shot with (summoned[conjuration]) bows one-hit kills. He is designed to sneak silently while preparing poison tipped enchanted arrows to use on a Daedric Bow into the back of an enemy's unsuspecting head. He can dish out a ton of damage, and typically kill enemies with little to no confrontation. If I do find myself in a melée battle, I can use alteration to shield myself, or weigh down the enemy enough to trap him long enough to send a flurry of arrows into his chest.

#39 -Acordarea Camasi-

-Acordarea Camasi-

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

Skyrim Scout: (use scout picture)
Preferring the rugged frontier over city life, they are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

Nord

Male

Speciality: Stealth

Birthsign: Atronach (50% spell absorption and 150 extra magic and no magic regeneration)

Favored Attributes: Luck
Endurance

Major Skills (60% growth speed): Alchemy
Armourer
Athletics
Blade
Block
Conjuration
Heavy Armour

Speciality Skills (75% growth speed): Acrobatics
Light Armour
Marksman
Mercantile
Security
Sneak
Speech-craft

Near pointless attributes (in long run that this class doesn't have to improve):
luck
personality
willpower (however this couldn't hurt after everything else is maxed out for a bit more fatigue) (the skills associated with this are also the slowest growing skills) (he doesn't worry about magic regeneration)

I tried to make a real balanced character here that would be fun to play with for one solid go through on oblivion leading up to the Skyrim release.
This character focuses on his alchemy and his enchantments to survive by cleverly employing poisoned enchanted arrows, magic absorbing sneak attacks with a dagger, and healing potions brewed "rocky mountain-cold" from resources all around him. Even the souls of living (or un-dead) things are resources. He survives by cunning, intelligence, and wit. "Be Prepared" is his motto. Even if cornered he can hold his own because of his protection abilities, potion supply, deadly weapons, and conjured aides. If needs be he can make his flight to fight another day. A little tip of the hat toward luck can't hurt anything especially at the Emperial City Arena!

I worked on this for awhile and I found this satisfactory for a really balanced character. Any magic effect out of his reach could be used via enchantment or alchemy. In effect he covers all his bases and there is practically nothing he can't do. Just hope he can avoid becoming a vampire because apparently you can't get rid of it on the PS3.

Attribute Start Max (possible but I wont be o.c.d. but I should be able to Max out everything but the three unimportant ones for this class)
Strength 50 100
Intelligence 30 100
Willpower 30 100
Agility 40 100
Speed 40 100
Endurance 55 100
Personality 30 100
Luck 55 100
Health 110 670
Magicka 210 350
Fatigue 175 400
Encumbrance 250 500

Max level: 50

What do you guys think about this, a good idea?

#40 -Harold-

-Harold-

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

Race:Dark Elf
Class:Duelist
Favored Attributes:Strength and Speed
Skills:Blade,Athletics,Acrobatics,Destruction,Light Armor,Armorer,Block.
Specialization:Combat
Sign:The Steed
Description:Relying on speed,sword and a code of honor, this guy is one bad mamajama.