Photo

Tashia Romance Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ANOF

ANOF
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:49 AM

I've left the Underdark and Tashia's old flame appeared and she left with him. The next time the party slept, there was a cut scene involving the two; if you've seen it you know what happens. What I would like to know is if this is the end, and, if it is, how I can get the romance back on track.

Thanks.

EDIT: I found her, and have killed her evil ex, but I'm stuck with an apparition talking about ressurection and a scroll. What do I do now?

Edited by ANOF, 05 February 2006 - 02:26 AM.

#2 Undertaker

Undertaker

Destiny, Infinity, Eternity

• 68 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:13 AM

Thanks.

EDIT: I found her, and have killed her evil ex, but I'm stuck with an apparition talking about ressurection and a scroll. What do I do now?

Buy one from the shop and use it on the apparition. :)
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

#3 -Lighting-

-Lighting-

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:39 PM

I see in a dream how Arsilian killed Tashia, but a can't locate this cavern on world map or anywhere else. How can I find it and save Tashia?

PS: I play with Tashia mod v2.05f, after kidnapping i install Tashia Remix v1.0 but this not help. And finally i have save only directly after kidnepping. Can I somehow bring Tashia back to me?

#4 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:33 AM

The cave is in one of the new area's that unlockes after you emerge from the underdark. (I believe it's the one where you enter Suldenesselar, but I'm not sure)
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#5 -Lighting-

-Lighting-

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:40 AM

The cave is in one of the new area's that unlockes after you emerge from the underdark. (I believe it's the one where you enter Suldenesselar, but I'm not sure)

Thank you!

#6 --Bri--

--Bri--

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:03 AM

I see in a dream how Arsilian killed Tashia, but a can't locate this cavern on world map or anywhere else. How can I find it and save Tashia?

PS: I play with Tashia mod v2.05f, after kidnapping i install Tashia Remix v1.0 but this not help. And finally i have save only directly after kidnepping. Can I somehow bring Tashia back to me?

Yeah, she should be in a cave in the Forest of Tethyr. There is a cave in the bottom south east corner.