anomen knighthood problem

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 -smile-

-smile-

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:57 AM

in my game, anomen is already sir anomen but when i choose eddie as my lover, sir ryan trawl shows up again saying that it is time for anomen's judgement...

what could i do to solve this?

#2 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:25 AM

in my game, anomen is already sir anomen but when i choose eddie as my lover, sir ryan trawl shows up again saying that it is time for anomen's judgement...

what could i do to solve this?

I haven't heard of this problem before - could you describe exactly what happens, and after which dialogue?

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:48 AM

well, after degardan turns eddie back to a man, i then proceed to rest. then there's a love talk right? then i choose who i want (eddie or anomen). after i break up the romance with anomen, ryan trawl shows up and tells anomen that his test is coming up even though anomen is already knighted...

#4 Taiphen

Taiphen
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:13 AM

funny, a similar thing happened to me. After choosing Edwin over Anomen, beeing Anomen already a knight, I kept getting the same talks over at the Order as if Anomen still had not completed his mission. Since that bug wasn't that bothersome I didn't even thought about it...but now that you mention it...wonder if it has anything to do with Edwin's mode? :ph34r:

By the way, the other modes I have are Kelsey, Solaufein and Dungeon Be Gone.

Oh! And thank you so much for the mode!!! Seriously! It was the only mode that made me play through the night and wake up people with my laughter :lol:

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:58 PM

I'm having his issue too now...I remember seeing a way to solve it, but I don't remember where or what... Any ideas?

#6 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:57 AM

well, after degardan turns eddie back to a man, i then proceed to rest. then there's a love talk right? then i choose who i want (eddie or anomen). after i break up the romance with anomen, ryan trawl shows up and tells anomen that his test is coming up even though anomen is already knighted...

that one isn't connected to the enwin romance mod - I had this one before I even installed eddie. Ignore it - it doesn't affect anything, he just shows up once, that's all (although it breaks logic, it won't break the game) I had it every time I played BG2 (I think it's just like with the "The person is bussy" glitch conneted with Windows XP - are you using XP or 2000?)

Edited by Silver-sama, 16 June 2006 - 08:58 AM.

Craziness inside.

Posted Image
^ aren't sloganizers great? XD

#7 Tarayani

Tarayani
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:58 PM

Actually this is caused by ER b/c it never happens in my game except RIGHT AFTER I choose Edwin over Anomen - right after as in the INSTANT that dialogue ends.

#8 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:06 PM

it did happen to me before instaling any mod O.o...
Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#9 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:50 AM

actually this problem was connected with Kelsey (from faq):
here's the way to fix it:

Once Anomen is actually DONE
with his test, delete the file HPRELATE.DLG from
your override directory. This will, for example, allow the Paladin
Stronghold and the "request assistance against Bodhi" plots to progress
normally. (If you're not playing with Anomen in your party, you can
safely delete this file immediately.)

Edited by Silver-sama, 18 June 2006 - 01:51 AM.

Craziness inside.

Posted Image