• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:53 AM

After one year and something without playing, I started a BG2 game. Having recruited Mazzy and played the contents of this Mazzy the Paladin, I'd like to offer my sincerest excuses to all those who played MtP for the extremely low-quality, buggy content I've provided for almost two years now.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#2 Bursk

Bursk
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:59 AM

Aw, bigg, don't be so silly. Even if the mod is a bit crappy (I haven't played it myself, so I'll have to take your word for it), we stilll appreciate all the work you've done. Remember how rubbish the first release of Sim's Quest Pack was?

I'm sure that if you spent ages on this mod you could make it really good (like Quest Pack), but even if you don't, look at all the other quality work you've done. And thanks to you, Weidu continues to be improved.

So what if you make one poor quality mod? If it's really that bad, why not remove any download links until the mod has improved? That way, no need to apologise.

All the best, bigg.

#3 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:36 AM

If it's crappy, any other work I may have done don't deny the fact that it's crappy.

I leave it there so that anybody can check out what was done, and possibly offer to help me make it better. And, um, for the "TDD-SOS-DSotSC-NSotSC-SoBH-ABCDEF must go down the sink before my mods" bit of pride :)

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public

#4 -James-

-James-

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:28 AM

Hi there,

For those of us willing to give it a go anyway, where in the BG world is it? How do we know we've started the quest, who do we talk to, etc?

Cheers,

James
(PS are you still looking for a re-writer, or is this dead?)

After one year and something without playing, I started a BG2 game. Having recruited Mazzy and played the contents of this Mazzy the Paladin, I'd like to offer my sincerest excuses to all those who played MtP for the extremely low-quality, buggy content I've provided for almost two years now.

#5 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:46 AM

The quest giver is in front of Mazzy's house. It's not exactly hidden :)
If you want to submit writing, sure, send me a PM (or an e-mail, etc.) with samples of your work.