• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Clips

Dr Clips
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:01 PM

[quote name='Graoumf' date='Jun 1 2004, 08:46 AM' post='120541']
I hope I'm in the good forum... :unsure:

I have several mods installed, and have experienced some problems, so I will describe one general bug and one specific - the general one may be due to my configuration, but the specific one seems almsot certainly not.

General bug: some scrolls take me to the new scene, but no key combination seems to cause actions or bring up the interface controls. I think this is a configuration problem or a flaw in my original CDs problems

Specific bug: in the arena quest a few odd things.

1. When the dragon is saved and makes it to an exit, the program "crashes"; I hear a beep and the controls are non-responsive.

2. Some of the players stop responding to moves on their way to the dragon to save him.

I love the mod - just these points.

Thanks!

#2 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:41 AM

You know you do have an Epic Endeavours forum all of your own ;) ?

#3 Isaya

Isaya
  • Modder
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 04:44 AM

I made a new subject from your post.

The interface problem may come from the mod as well. This kind of behaviour (teleportation scroll not responding, interface locked after a transfer) occurred in the past and I thought I had some workaround for them. In particular, the problems may occur more often with a game without ToB installed (I can only reproduce the bug with SoA only on my computer).
Could you tell me if you're playing with version 1.0.3? I introduced a change to fix for the interface problem. It may be that I forgot some of the scripts involved in one or another transfer. Can you give me a list of cases where it failed?

As for the dragon issue, I would welcome a save game just before starting the mission. Please send it to the email address given in the readme. Thanks.