• Please log in to reply
19210 replies to this topic

#19201 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You LIVE.

• 4112 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:32 AM

Radio

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#19202 Izzy

Izzy
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:17 PM

City

Ooo, squirells, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!

#19203 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:10 AM

Kitty.

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#19204 The Imp

The Imp

• 4112 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:25 AM

Cat

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#19205 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

Cut

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#19206 The Imp

The Imp

• 4112 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:19 AM

Throat

#19207 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:27 AM

Island

(Greetings The imp, long time no seeing!)

My fantasy story

#19208 The Imp

The Imp

• 4112 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

Long

(Greeting to you too.)

#19209 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Gone

(Should have typed "long time no posting", seems more appropriate  ^_^ )

My fantasy story

#19210 The Imp

The Imp

• 4112 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:12 PM

Girl

(It's a movie title. :devil: )

#19211 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:13 PM

Ben

(It's an actor's first name... :whistling: )

My fantasy story