a potentially stupid question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 --Dario--

--Dario--

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:01 PM

the past few days I've been trying to install "the big picture", but I can't find all the files, some links are broken..
these are the files I can't find:
TDD103-to-103A-patch (the TDD site has only the TDD103 patch, can I use that instead?)
TSv503
TSv504
TSv505
and all the Never Ending Journey files:
NeverEndingJourney-weiduv13i
BP-NeJv12
NeJ1v14p

I managed to find everything else. thanks in advance ppl and sorry if this may seem to be a stupid question :D

#2 Torvald

Torvald
  • Validating
  • 188 posts

Donator

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:41 PM

the past few days I've been trying to install "the big picture", but I can't find all the files, some links are broken..
these are the files I can't find:
TDD103-to-103A-patch (the TDD site has only the TDD103 patch, can I use that instead?)
TSv503
TSv504
TSv505
and all the Never Ending Journey files:
NeverEndingJourney-weiduv13i
BP-NeJv12
NeJ1v14p

I managed to find everything else. thanks in advance ppl and sorry if this may seem to be a stupid question :D

A weidu version of the "Big Picture" mod has been coded by Horred and is going thru beta testing now, so if you're not in a real hurry, you might want to wait until its ready before installing BP.

However, if you simply can't wait, you can find a copy of all the files you wanted at the following FTP site: http://america.iegmc.net/

Happy Gaming! B)

"My wife says I have the body of a God - Buddha!"

#3 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 01:50 AM

under no circumstances install the old Big Picture (BPv161G) without the exact specified mods and patches: it wont work, it will break, and there'll be very little sympathy for yr plight.

TDD103A is in the same directory as TDD-103:
http://america.iegmc.net/tdd/

NeverEndingJourney-weiduv13i and NeJ1v14p are no longer available, as the author has asked (as is his right) that they no longer be available for download - they are superceded by NEJ2 (which is not compatible with BPv161G, in case my warning about install different versions of mods other than those specified was somehow unclear).

BP-NEJv12 is available, but it's of no use to you without the other two NEJ mods. it is perfectly possible to install BPv161G without NEJ, however, so unless you can find a copy of NeverEndingJourney-weiduv13i and NeJ1v14p in some dark recess of the internet, you'l have to play BP without them at the moment.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#4 -Muad'Dib-

-Muad'Dib-

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:35 AM

thank you so very much :Bow:
I know i could have found that link if i searched through the forum but i have a slow connection :)
a pity for the never ending journey, i heard it's a great mod

#5 coralzombie

coralzombie
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 05:20 PM

WELL LO AND BEHOLD. i found the nej parts that u cant find anywhere else.... and i found them easier than u might think. all i can legally say is that u need to do a "forced" internet search of them on google. If u do not know what a forced search is then i suggest that u check out a book called "maximum security" at your local library. "do You understand the words that are coming out of my mouth" ??
man i gave u so many hints already only the most computer illiterate person could miss it....""CHeerS

i remember those good old days when we all sat in my basement smoking cigars drinking koolaid and playing ad&d with our stubby pencils.
rest in peace E.D