• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 King Diamond

King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:49 AM

After waiting for several month to finally play this installation it is kind of hard to be patient right now.... :unsure:

I'm sorry but is it so difficult to make that small modification that I wrote about in the very 1st post?
Use Notepad and save a lot of time.....

(last update: 02-12-2008)
----------------------------------------------
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
----------------------------------------------
BP Animations Scheme

#22 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:49 AM

Well, if you simply install once then play, there shouldn't be a problem anyway, unless you installed something incorrectly or something went wrong.

I will be honest and say that I don't know when the mirrors will be updated (massive, massive career-changing test coming up very soon...you know... :o ). So, KD, if you want to post an updated tp2, I have no problems with that.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#23 UnholyAngel

UnholyAngel
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:12 AM

Indeed I can change two lines of the tp2. I was just confused what this "replace textually" talk was all about.
I guess I got something wrong ....... again :doh:

#24 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:23 AM

After waiting for several month to finally play this installation it is kind of hard to be patient right now.... :unsure:

Ehy ... u're playing that for free thanks to people who share their hard work with us. And they're always willing to help us in the best and quickest way.

So please, be sure they will be quick and kind to help on those problems. I'd not put pressure on anyone who's working "for free", just to be thankful :hug:

Peace friends :cheers:

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#25 UnholyAngel

UnholyAngel
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:46 AM

No offence meant. My post wasn't entirely serious. :whistling: