• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:30 AM

Yesterday I got an e-mail from our very favourite Sir Kalthorine, saying that he's alive and well, but quite literally lost in the desert. He's currently in Kuwait, where he's due to start working later this year, but had to go there to help out his soon-to-be workplace temporary.

Unfortunately, it turned out that he didn't have an internet connection in his apartment. He briefly logged on the other day and sent me a e-mail wanting me to tell you all that he hasn't disappeared again, but in fact has been frantically trying to get in contact with us all.

He is contactable through his hotmail address, though, which is pwearne@hotmail.com.

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#2 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:24 PM

Thanks for the update! :)

Knowledge is power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be evil.

Minsc: You do not seem like a Sarevok to me. Too much humble, not enough "RARRRRGH, Feel my unholy rage."

#3 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:35 PM

Yesterday I got an e-mail from our very favourite Sir Kalthorine, saying that he's alive and well, but quite literally lost in the desert. He's currently in Kuwait, where he's due to start working later this year, but had to go there to help out his soon-to-be workplace temporary.

Unfortunately, it turned out that he didn't have an internet connection in his apartment. He briefly logged on the other day and sent me a e-mail wanting me to tell you all that he hasn't disappeared again, but in fact has been frantically trying to get in contact with us all.

He is contactable through his hotmail address, though, which is pwearne@hotmail.com.

*gets to work amalgamating my 80-odd kb worth of questions into a single email*

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#4 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:33 PM

Sorry but it's been some months now - is his sense of direction bad enough for his being lost to continue?

#5 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 06:20 PM

Sorry but it's been some months now - is his sense of direction bad enough for his being lost to continue?

:ROFL: I've wondered the same thing!

#6 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 12:14 AM

:ROFL: I've wondered the same thing!

Yeah, really. I mean, 38 is ancient and all, but it seems kinda young to be experiencing directile dysfunction... *hides*

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#7 Daeva

Daeva
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:47 AM

Yeah, really.  I mean, 38 is ancient and all, but it seems kinda young to be experiencing directile dysfunction... *hides*

*shudder* If I were him, I'd stay in the desert after a joke like that, but all the same I do wish he'd find his way out soon . . .