Photo

Just to be an ass, anyone want to work together on a project?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:25 PM

Can't Near Infinity be used for that. I don't know if IE is the same as NI, but I used NI to solve the issue related to the monk animation in Icewind Dale 2. Hope that helps.

Perhaps, but I can't get it to run on this computer, even though I have the current version of it and Java and it works fine on my [EDIT]DESKtop[/EDIT]. Any known issues anyone can name?

Is obvious that appart from english, I have to improve my posting skills. I don't know how to post quotes from different posts and this is the result= a little confusing reply. :whistling:

Just hit the "quote" button next to the "reply" button at the bottom of each individual post, and the content of all the posts you've clicked (it may be limited to posts on one page of them) will add as quotes. You can then delete the ones and the parts that you don't want to quote. Usually what I do unless it's a short post is after getting all the quotes I want in a single reply box I select-all and cut its contents and then paste them into Context, where I can compose my post without fear of it vanishing do to browser weirdness or such.

[EDIT]Ah, I think I see what your problem is. If you're replying to a quoted point within a large quote, just add a [/quote] at the beginning of your reply and a [quote] at the end and see if that works.

[EDIT]BLOODY HELL *repeatedly kicks PHP or whatever the bracket tags are*...oh, and as for anyone trying to do what I just did with the brackets above, this should be useful.

Edited by Azkyroth, 12 April 2006 - 02:39 PM.

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#62 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:40 PM

Wasn't this post about editing a mod a few pages ago?

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#63 Baronius

Baronius
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

Yes, but as we know, the mod doesn't need editing any more. :P (j/k)
Law, chaos, mystery... interesting plot and dangerous battles... new enemies - and new friends. -- some new fun in BG1Tutu: In Candlelight