• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 06:42 AM

It is still my intention to finish this mod, but at the moment I am working for Planewalker Games on their first title, The Broken Hour Glass. Once that is done I will need to finish Return to Windspear, a project long overdue.

Then, and only then will I return to the Imoen Relationship mod. If I feel I can still complete this project I will do so. I don't make any promises because it'll depend on my mood and whether I feel I can give this the time it needs, but we will have to see.

Till then.

#2 Balathustrius

Balathustrius
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:46 PM

Well, as I always say, perfection has no deadline. Feel free to quote me on that.

:D Whatever you eventually do decide on, Quitch, your fans wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Balathustrius, 12 May 2006 - 07:30 PM.

#3 Mordokai

Mordokai
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 01:36 AM

Ok, first of all, hello :) As you can probably see, I'm new here, so I pardon myself in front of time if I'll ask to many stupid questions. I find SHS site just yesterday, and I think it is great site, because of all the great mods it has to offer. When looking thrue list of them I saw Imoen relationship mod. Judging by the description of the mod, I found it very interesting, and I am looking forward to playing it. I'd love to see Imoen with more personality, and if you will do what you say you will, then I applaude you for this :) But I would like to know just how far in the development you are? To put it another way, how soon can I expect to play it?

I am not trying to push you to hurry with it, after all, like Balathustrius said,

perfection has no deadline

(sorry for shamelles copying, but I couldn't say it better :D ). It's just a simple question, so I know how many other mods I can try in beetwen, while I'm waiting for you to finish you work.

One other question. If I understand right, this is not intended to bo romance mod. So you will still be ablle to play romance thrue the game, with Jaheira for example, and Imoen relationship mod won't interfere with that?

As said, I wish you the best of luck with your work, an I'll be looking forward to any improvment on the mod.

P.S.: sorry for the grammar mistakes, I'm not english, so I hope you didn't find to hard to understand what I wanted to say :)

#4 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:28 AM

I have two projects to complete prior to this one, so whether it will be done... it's too early to say.

Whether it will interfere with other romances, well, that would depend wouldn't it. I mean, if you start hitting on Imoen then Jaheira might not take too kindly to that.

#5 Mordokai

Mordokai
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:06 AM

Whether it will interfere with other romances, well, that would depend wouldn't it. I mean, if you start hitting on Imoen then Jaheira might not take too kindly to that.

Nah, you really think so? :D

Ok, let me rephrase that, since I admit I didn't put it well the first time. If you pursue a romance with Jaheira, will you still be able to have talks with Imoen that aren't romanticly oriented?

#6 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:42 AM

Nah, you really think so? :D

Ok, let me rephrase that, since I admit I didn't put it well the first time. If you pursue a romance with Jaheira, will you still be able to have talks with Imoen that aren't romanticly oriented?

I wouldn't limit what the player could say, but how Imoen reacts may differ depending on the situation.

#7 Mordokai

Mordokai
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:18 PM

Good enought for me :) Thanks for your patience.

#8 Dall

Dall
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

Friends. I am writing to you from Russia, from the city that you never know. Many people here love this game and be happy to play it again and again, thanks to the new mods. I am more than a year waiting for the continuation of Imoen's Romance for ToB. It is a pity that its all there. A great respect for the developers.