Photo

Should I Install BP w/o TDD?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Katalism

Katalism
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:45 PM

So far I encountered a bug on the adventurers mart where the first 2 items are thorwable daggers that cannot be dropped/sold or used, a platemail armor with out any names or info(just blank and no description) on a drawer in one of the tree towns in Khuldunar but thats not big of a deal at all. I haven't experienced any part of the mods story(is there even any? :huh: ). Also I noticed that my priests npc or any other npcs doesn't get any of the spells from the mod, I reinstalled BP AI so Ai so that might be the cause but im not sure :( . Anyhow I would like to know if I will be missing much, if it will remove a lot of conflicts so I have room with other mods or if will stay the same but without any extra features that tdd added.

Thnx in advanced :rolleyes:

Edited by Katalism, 17 May 2006 - 06:31 PM.

#2 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:59 PM

BP v176 makes the game awesome to play. It is a constant staple in my installs. If you want to play without TDD then go ahead, I dont usually have TDD installed. You will be only missing the TDD specific quests but there are other quest packs you can install like Dingo's Quest Pack (which I must say is very well done and in my experiences, bug free).

ronin

#3 Katalism

Katalism
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:34 PM

Will just uninstalling TDD now cause any problems? The one thing i hate about weidu is waiting for it, takes ages for it to finish >_<

Btw what exactly does BP ai/item enhancement do o_O? Does it alter their tactics while changing the items? I found that a trap throwing torgal was VERRY dificult to kill w/o resorting to cheesiness

PS The Item about unusable selling, unremomable dagger and armor have been fixed, I followed this Installation instead of the one King diamonds posted and also did not install TS:

1. BD-WeiDU
2. BGT-WeiDU
3. TS-BP
4. CtB
5. TDD
6. SoS
7. Other
9. BP
10. Revised BP-BGT Worldmap
11. GUI-Switcher activation

so it might have been the order, the ai on ctb's monster on rest cell hasn't been fixed tho but other than that its working great.

Edited by Katalism, 18 May 2006 - 09:05 PM.