Photo

SOS-weidu v1.11 has been released!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lyanna

Lyanna
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:08 PM

Hello everyone! Why didn't anyone start a new threadpost or README for the brand-new release of SOS (v1.11)? I need to know what the difference is from the previous one (v1.10) before I can decide if I need to DL it or not. Anyone can help me, KD maybe? Thank you

The all-brand-new release:
Amazon Kit
CtB-weidu v1.8
TDD-weidu v1.11
SOS-weidu v1.11
TS-BP v6.04.02
RoT-weidu

#2 King Diamond

King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 01:42 AM

v1.11: Changes/fixes from v1.10
--------------------------------
1) Worldmap v6 > support.
2) Re-mastered sounds.

Worldmap v6 won't work with previous versions, so DL-ing of this version is a must.

But if you decided to stay with WM v5, you don't need this one.

Edited by King Diamond, 31 May 2006 - 01:49 AM.

(last update: 02-12-2008)
----------------------------------------------
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
----------------------------------------------
BP Animations Scheme

#3 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:57 AM

Maybe its just me but I find it rude when someone else announces someone elses mods before the modder gets a chance to.

Great work as always KD

ronin

#4 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:23 AM

Huh? I believe there was no evil intent - anyone who'll find a good thing that is unknown to the community will surely want to share this knowledge with the rest... even if she was overzealous a bit with all this similar topics ;)
I, personally, am thankful to her for the hint that allows me to grab all this great stuff one day earlier :D

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#5 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:38 AM

common courtesy

ronin

#6 The Arcanamach

The Arcanamach
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 01:22 PM

I've tried downloading SoS v1.11. I thought it was a WeiDu mod and would self-extract. But everytime I run the program I have to self-extract with WinRar. Im lost at that point because I am software illiterate :wacko: Can anyone help?

#7 Anomaly

Anomaly
  • 562 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:27 PM

I've tried downloading SoS v1.11. I thought it was a WeiDu mod and would self-extract. But everytime I run the program I have to self-extract with WinRar. Im lost at that point because I am software illiterate :wacko: Can anyone help?

It is a WeiDU mod. But some mods are distributed in self-extracting archive, and other don't. If you don't have bought WinRAR, I suggest you to uninstall WinRAR and download 7-zip. 7-zip is a great freeware program and can extract .rar files for you. To install SOS-v1.11, you will need to right click on the archive, select 7-zip, then Extract to... and select your BG2 folder. Once extracted, go to your BG2 folder and double-click on Setup-SOS.exe.

Hope that helps. :)
French translator of: BG2 FixPack, BG2 Tweaks, Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU, BGT-Tweaks and some minor mods.

#8 The Arcanamach

The Arcanamach
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:34 PM

Ty Anomaly. Ill try that!