Photo

Now or later?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Poll: Now or later? (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Release flirts now?

1. Release now (29 votes [72.50%])

Percentage of vote: 72.50%

2. Wait for later (11 votes [27.50%])

Percentage of vote: 27.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:43 PM

Ok, here's a question for you all. I have tested the flirts themselves, and they've all worked out for me. What I haven't finished doing is playing the full game with them installed. I'm up to the point where I've done all chapter 2 quests, and wish to wait for Degardan before leaving for Brynnlaw, which obviously could take ages. So here's my question. Would you like the flirts now, with flirts tested but the rest untested? Or do you prefer to wait, for what will probably take quite some time?

Edited: I forgot to mention that if I do release them now, I will most likely later want to add a couple of Edwina specific flirts, which I've so far put off writing.

Edited by Laufey, 07 June 2006 - 03:54 AM.

#2 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:24 AM

We've been pretty singleminded about this so far, it seems. :D We've waited for so long that I don't mind if a couple of flirts will be added later on.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#3 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:38 AM

We've been pretty singleminded about this so far, it seems. :D We've waited for so long that I don't mind if a couple of flirts will be added later on.

Me, either! Also, I'm going to be testing out the new release of Hubelpot so I'm going to be prepared for errors if they do indeed occur! I've also just done a complete clean install so let 'em come!!! :D

#4 Ryddyl

Ryddyl
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:21 AM

Now would be good. :D

#5 Ameera

Ameera
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:45 PM

Now would be good. :D

Yesterday would have been even better!!!! Please release it!! YAY! :woot:

#6 Nivea

Nivea
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:48 PM

I agree with everyone, now please :Bow:

#7 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:10 AM

Yes indeed, now puh-lease. I even made a "omg flirts thx" drawing, it's just waiting for the flirts to come out.. :D

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#8 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:39 PM

Ok, you'll get them soon then. :) Just a couple of minor details to be tweaked first.

#9 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:20 PM

Ok, you'll get them soon then. :) Just a couple of minor details to be tweaked first.

I'm really sorry, but does "soon" mean like a day or so, or just sometime this summer? Seriously, I really don't know. I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up just to find out the hard way that "soon" won't be until late summer or fall. :unsure:

#10 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:06 PM

I'm really sorry, but does "soon" mean like a day or so, or just sometime this summer? Seriously, I really don't know. I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up just to find out the hard way that "soon" won't be until late summer or fall. :unsure:

Minarvia always asks the questions I don't dare to. :hug:

#11 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:44 AM

Minarvia always asks the questions I don't dare to. :hug:

The files have been sent along to Dorotea, so soon in this case means as soon as she has the time to upload them. :)

#12 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE(Ryddyl @ Jun 7 2006, 02:21 PM) *

Now would be good. biggrin.gif

Yesterday would have been even better!!!! Please release it!! YAY! woot.gif

I agree!!
but now is good as well XD
Wee! I cant' wait to play BG2 again with all new flirtpack for Eddie!
Craziness inside.

Posted Image
^ aren't sloganizers great? XD

#13 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:54 PM

I appear to be in the minority here. >< I was working uner the theory that good things come to those who wait, though I am sure they will be excellent either way.

But I wanted those Edwina-specific flirts most of all. ;.;

But! I will certainly avidly download and play the instant I am able too! *Glomps Laufey* ^^

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#14 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:58 PM

I appear to be in the minority here. >< I was working uner the theory that good things come to those who wait, though I am sure they will be excellent either way.

But I wanted those Edwina-specific flirts most of all. ;.;

But! I will certainly avidly download and play the instant I am able too! *Glomps Laufey* ^^

Edwina-specific flirts sounds hillarous >.>
<.<
I would wait for them...
but I'm always impatient XD
Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#15 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:25 AM

I want the Underdark flirts most of all, but I'm looking forward to all of them! :Bow: I hope they are at long last uploaded this weekend.

#16 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:32 PM

I'm going to check this page every few mintues O.o
I'm already doing it ;D
Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#17 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:20 PM

*waits*

#18 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:12 AM

*waits*

sits beside and waits too ^_^
Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#19 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:33 AM

*waits*

sits beside and waits too ^_^

:D This is really cool. It's kinda like staging a virtual sit-down protest/hunger strike. (And if Laufey and Dorotea are kind, this means they'll be all speedylike. Otherwise we can pretend they're a big multinational with too many pretty wads of cash on their hands to bother paying attention to the protesting hippies outside. Or not.)

Oooooh, as one of the lurkingy fans, I'm kinda siding with Hishi (Edwina flirts?! Excellent!) though...how long do you think it'll take for the Edwina flirts to be all done and coded and things after the initial pack's released?

#20 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:46 AM

Everytime I get an email titled Topic Reply Notification, I jump at it and come to see if the flirts are out, but noooo it's just some hippies sitting and waiting like on strike, as Spae said. HMPF! :P