Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:14 PM

when you will finished all?

#2 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:50 AM

If you're asking when I'll be finished with the mod, I honestly can't say. Keep an eye on the progress reports for what will hopefully be more constant updates.

SK

Current Mods in the Works: The Mazzy Romance Mod

#3 CrazedSlayer

CrazedSlayer
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:59 AM

Well a completely different question, but would it be too impractical to expand the races allowed to include humans? I mean, if Korgan could have his thing for her, would it be impossible for another human male to see her that way?

#4 -Narq-

-Narq-

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

I'll second that. I hate playing with dwarves, gnomes or halflings.

#5 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:41 PM

Korgan's a dwarf. And it's less of a whether the PC is attracted to Mazzy, but to whether she's attracted to them. I suppose extending the races could be possible, but this mod is effectively on hiatus at the moment I'm afraid. I should get it moved soon, to an inactive area. Hopefully I'll have the time/inspiration to return to it, but I'm not optimistic.

Current Mods in the Works: The Mazzy Romance Mod

#6 -Saaa-

-Saaa-

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:16 PM

All three Bioware girls are attracted to Halflings for some reason and Anomen will go for Halflings as well.

Don't see it as much of a stretch, just keep ELVES (and half) out of the equation

#7 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:40 PM

I can see her issues with Tall Folk superiority getting in the way of a relationship quite well, but if she can overcome it for a human, I see no way she couldn't overcome it for a half-elf or even an elf. She has no more objections against the elven people than against the humans, so if she could romance one, she could romance the other, imo.

That sad, I'm not really sure, she could get around her feelings for tall people anywhere near enough to contemplate a romance in SoA, maybe ToB. Even with a perfect halfling lad, I suspect it will take some time, with her mourning Patrick.

Then again, they say there are two ways people deal with a deep and solid relationship that ends in death. They move on immediately or never love again. There are exceptions I'm sure, and as unhelpful as it is, I have to admit that if Mazzy Romance happens it'd be the exception. She isn't the type to immediately move on, and if love comes again to her, it'll sneak up and bite her on the butt.

(And then there's the question of whether or not she'd even be attracted to a tall folk, cause attraction is a driving force in a relationship as well.)

And that got overly long, so I'm going to end here.

Edited by Kellen, 25 November 2008 - 09:41 PM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#8 CrazedSlayer

CrazedSlayer
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:55 AM

if Korgan could have his thing for her

oops, initially i meant Keldorn because i heard from someone he made a pass at her at some point (which i now doubt), but doesn't Edwin flirt with her at some point, saying that she's attractive for a member of her race? I may be wrong but isnt Patrick a human too? To me it doesn't really seem to be that big of leap to imagine Mazzy with a human protagonist.

I guess the only danger would be it being too alike the Jaheira romance.

Nonetheless, still hopefull for progress