Finished Mod- My thoughts(may be spoilery)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Murmandamus-

-Murmandamus-

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:23 AM

:devil: Finally! Finished it.

The Creator done a good job here and i say return to tradmeet is very nice mod.
So here is my thoughts.

The story is nice. I like the idea of your self being your main foe.
I like also the whole maps the creator used to mod through i know them by playing 14 SOA (no problem with that as i know how difficult is to make new one)
Through the fights. Here is the main problem. To much of them. Many areas is based on wipe them all of earth. In some quests there should be peacefull solution to them(in some they are but should be more like in Planescape Torment.)
The banters are nice thing i liked them. Gm how about rommance. Or mayby enemity beetwen new love and old love. Image of Viconia/Aerie/Jaheira quarreling with Alenia is amusing.
The dragons quest is a bit dissapointing . First The silver dragon is good and i don't think it would play with PC like that making him through limbo(mayby you should change and make blue one try to hire pc).
Second one slayed dragons don't have any trasure? PC and NPC surley would like to grab some of dragons hoard. Third. Limbo is a bad name of that quest. As we know limbo is diffrend plane verry instable made of pure chaos where Slaadi roam and Githzerai lives.

Demon Cave? Well as i noticed there are Tanarri and Demons from lower hell and that means baatezu so why they aren't fighting? It could be that this cave is infested becasu it was made a little battlefield of brood war.

Peaceful solution to orc quest is great but could be little more complex.But otherwise it is good.

Dungeon Inn quest is exellent, mayby you could make the party able to return there punish ribald and whole people them for making tool of amusment out of you or report such inn to authorities?

How about ability to have some fun in Edwin's borthel? Going upstairs and such...

Quest for Dwarfs. Nice althrough mayby little more deadly traps up there. They warned me about them but i really didn't bother and just didn't care as the did little damage to me.
Mayby a better reward for working for duergar as the good dwarf reward is better now and ability to buy a good equipment from evil dwarfs upon completeed quest(items of Mithril?) as items of good dwarfs is not so good.

How abnout to help Jan in turnip buisness? I love his stories.

#2 al17

al17
  • Modder
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 02:41 AM

i'm happy you enjoyed rtt.

many of your suggestions are in my 'todo' list; believe it or not, but the only one i didn't think about was "Dungeon Inn quest is exellent, mayby you could make the party able to return there punish ribald and whole people them for making tool of amusment out of you or report such inn to authorities?"

i only hope to find the time to complete this mod.

rtt14ban5bv.jpg

Return To Trademeet (http://rtteng.altervista.org), my mod for Baldur's Gate 2. Try it! ;)