Photo

when.....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Teodo

Teodo
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 12:31 PM

.....does the real Return from Windspear hills come out???

just wondering if its tested good :D

#2 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 02:25 PM

When it's done.

Our testing is very thorough. At least one program has been written during the course of testing specifically to find bugs we miss. You will find the functionality of Dyara's D validation tool has been added to WeiDU.

#3 -Sim-

-Sim-

Posted 13 March 2003 - 02:29 PM

Hehe, if you're after bug finding tools, you might want to check out DLTCEP. It's a little rough around the edges, but has facilities for 'checking' a wide range of filetypes (in addition to the editing/searching/WeiDU GUI stuff).
Just a thought.

#4 Cuv

Cuv

Area Maker (retired)

• Modder
  • 925 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 03:41 PM

Let's not forget Jon and Near Infinity... and all the updates he has made with area editing and WED editing to help with RTW :D

Cuv

#5 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 05:52 PM

When did he update NI? I downloaded my version approx 8 weeks back but am I to believe that there is a newer version?

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#6 Cuv

Cuv

Area Maker (retired)

• Modder
  • 925 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 07:40 PM

Not publically... but soon I hear. He has been going through a number of new betas.

#7 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 09:12 AM

Hehe, if you're after bug finding tools, you might want to check out DLTCEP. It's a little rough around the edges, but has facilities for 'checking' a wide range of filetypes (in addition to the editing/searching/WeiDU GUI stuff).
Just a thought.

I would love to try it, but was unable to find any link to v55. Perhaps you could assist in this respect?

#8 -Sim-

-Sim-

Posted 15 March 2003 - 09:37 AM

Oops, sorry about that. There's an incorrectly labelled link to it obscurely placed half way down the thread, but I've modified the first post there to add a rather more obvious one.

#9 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 12:42 PM

Your mistake is forgiven. To err means that you are not I.