Volo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:12 PM

I've just encountered Volo in ToB and was surprised that he did not comment on the active Eddie romance. :( I'm afraid that that was a bit of a downer. :(

Personally I would suggest something like that:

"One of the greatest episodes of CHARNAME's story is her romance with the Edwin, the red wizard. While he has a reputation for being cunning and cruel it is also true that his love for CHARNAME seems to be true and honest and that CHARNAME loves him with all of her heart, too. This is also why a lot of powers of the realms, most of all the lodge of Rashemen, are currently wondering about what the combination of those two powers will mean for the realms. This is understandable of course, but personally I think that the most important question at hand is something else, namely whether Elminster will live up to this promise and attend the official wedding ceromony.

#2 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:53 PM

I've just encountered Volo in ToB and was surprised that he did not comment on the active Eddie romance. :( I'm afraid that that was a bit of a downer. :(

Personally I would suggest something like that:

"One of the greatest episodes of CHARNAME's story is her romance with the Edwin, the red wizard. While he has a reputation for being cunning and cruel it is also true that his love for CHARNAME seems to be true and honest and that CHARNAME loves him with all of her heart, too. This is also why a lot of powers of the realms, most of all the lodge of Rashemen, are currently wondering about what the combination of those two powers will mean for the realms. This is understandable of course, but personally I think that the most important question at hand is something else, namely whether Elminster will live up to this promise and attend the official wedding ceromony.

Actually, I seem to remember I did write something for Volo - I guess it must have been misplaced somehwere. I'll have a look through my files and try to locate it.

#3 RavenBlack

RavenBlack

Proofreading Ninja

• 75 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:48 PM

I've just encountered Volo in ToB and was surprised that he did not comment on the active Eddie romance.

Personally, I was rather offended by Volo's horrible botching of Eddie's last name...and that Eddie never got the chance to fireball the smarmy git for it. (Odessarian? Good grief!)

#4 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:45 AM

Went through my files, and it turns out that I certainly did write a comment for Volo, back when I wrote the main romance. Not sure why it's not showing up - does it appear for anybody at all?

#5 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 12:55 PM

Went through my files, and it turns out that I certainly did write a comment for Volo, back when I wrote the main romance. Not sure why it's not showing up - does it appear for anybody at all?

No, Laufey, it has never showed up for me. :( Now I want it I want it I want it!!!!! :D

#6 Taiphen

Taiphen
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:17 AM

Same thing here:\ though I'm almost sure I red it before the first time I played the romance... Maybe it's just me:\

Anyway, should it matter, the only modes I have installed are Kelsey, Solaufein and Edwin Romance ( with flirt pack)

#7 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 09:27 PM

Well, I've sent the appropriate text along to Neb, so if it has been missed out on before he can incorporate it when he has the time to do so.