Spy quest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Karloff_klexion-

-Karloff_klexion-

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:45 PM

I completed the spy quest and drove Ceeb and Rolf away. However when I return to the barracks, I try to talk to the major and it says he has nothing to say to you. Any ideas how to fix this, I'm so tired of reloading over and over.

#2 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 01:54 AM

try talking to the Mayor instead of the Major: a bit counter-intuitive, but you have to speak to the Soubar Mayor before the Major will give you yr next task.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#3 -Karloff_klexion-

-Karloff_klexion-

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:08 AM

try talking to the Mayor instead of the Major: a bit counter-intuitive, but you have to speak to the Soubar Mayor before the Major will give you yr next task.

I've tried that, neither have anything to say to me. I decided to reinstall everything and i got the promotion. But it seems to happened again, neither has anything to say to me. Right after I get the promotion.

#4 meude

meude
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 11:48 AM

Up this topic, I have exactly the same problem, looked everywhere and found nothing. I tried spawning new majors, mayors, and I cant find the global variable to get out of this clusterfuck, pease help! :)

#5 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 01:40 PM

Have you found out who the spy is, before we spoil you?