#21 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:37 AM

:woot:

:cheers:

Very intrigued ;) love the idea wishing to see it finished already......IMHO there's not enough evil NPC's in BG2(although this NPC can be "redeemed") Thats where my question comes in, why would an evil/neutral PC "redeem" her to neutral alignment, and why would he/she? ? :unsure: I guess maybee thats part of the story :unsure: ....

:Bow: Duroth :whistling:

Thankyou for the positive feedback! ^^

It is a plot point, but of course wether or not her alignment changes is very much up to the player, and it should be rather obvious when the dialogue arises in which it is possible to change her alignment. Imo, the alignment change isn't so much 'Ninde isn't evil anymore' as 'Ninde's attitude towards the rest of her life has changed'. Instead of bitterly clinging to what little life she has left and being fiercely self-reliant, she decides she'd rather enjoy what time she has left, since she's nearly dead anyway. She won't suddenly become nice to everyone, or loose her brooding snarky side, but you can expect her to be less opposed to helping people out, and more 'elven'. If that makes any sense. ^.~

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#22 Duroth

Duroth
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:11 PM

Any new updates :woot:

:wub:

Duroth

#23 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 04:51 AM

Just wanted to say I can help code items if you would still like help.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#24 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:16 PM

Ahh! Long time no visit. ^^ I'm writing. Which is shocking enough in itself... I've got quite a bit now... so may be considering requesting a forum soonish, if I get my banters done, that is. ^^

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

#25 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:47 AM

This sounds cool! She's an NPC I'd love to see in-game; very interesting. Just wanted to give some general encouragement. :cheers:

#26 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:18 AM

Weeell, Ninde is most certainly underway, with a little help from Liam! ^^ Wish me luck.

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

#27 Majes

Majes
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:09 AM

Weeell, Ninde is most certainly underway, with a little help from Liam! ^^ Wish me luck.

*Wishes lots of luck* This is an awesome NPC idea. :)

#28 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:14 AM

Good luck Hishi :)
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#29 Pixel Kaiser

Pixel Kaiser

Formerly Tameon the Dragoon

• 1425 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:11 PM

Rawr! Good luck Hishi! Ninde's gonna rock everybody's socks off. ;)

#30 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:45 PM

Ninde's got a website. xD

Here.

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

#31 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:17 PM

Congrats. I haven't read the whole thread yet but if you're doing an Evil NPC that should be good in itself :) I'll probably feedback more after going thru the Site, not that my view counts that much anyway, lol.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#32 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:33 PM

Saw the Previews, the Concept, and the Intro Topic :) awesome idea, love it!

Best Mod NPC Idea I've seen for a while (which doesn't say much, since I generally have non-mainstream ideas...)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#33 Majes

Majes
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:37 PM

Ninde's got a website. xD

Here.

Yay! I love the banters you've put up so far. The Anomen one made me lol. :D

#34 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:01 PM

Nice concept. We need more evil npcs for the Baldur's Gate games.
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#35 Duroth

Duroth
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:01 PM

:wub:
YAY!

:Bow: :Bow: :Bow:

You go girl! ! ! :coolthumb: :coolthumb:

:cheers: :cheers:

D

#36 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:52 AM

This looks great! :woot:

#37 Solstice

Solstice

Fluffy Pink Bunny

• 956 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:06 AM

I agree with Gabrielle-more evil npc's = more evil. :devil:
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!" -Charname, Baldur's Gate 1

"Power corrupts. And absolute power is actually pretty neat." -Tom Clancy

"Is it possible to take Favored Enemy: Forum Poster?" -Someone who shall remain anonymous

#38 --Hishi--

--Hishi--

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:07 AM

Another preeeee-view! This time a little HD.

Haer 02 [Triggers after Drow-change]

Haer: How thrilling! To journey through the velveteen shadows of this lethal under-realm, our cunning guise all that stands between us and the ire of the shadow-skinned elves who we imitate! Do you not agree that our journey has taken a most exhilarating turn, Ninde?

Ninde: I?d rather be snuggled up in bed with a good book, thank you very much. It?s dark down here and things keep shooting crossbow bolts at me.

Haer: Ninde, I know that deep down your lust for adventure and zeal for discovery rivals my own. Your new form, at least? surely you find your shadowy little body a fascinating development in our quest?

Ninde: A bloody impractical one, too. I don?t know how it is these Drow maids carry off all the chainmail so fashionably, because I most certainly can?t.

Haer: When did a mewling kitten replace my sleek panther?

Ninde: Around the time the ale ran out.

Haer: How unfortunate! You really are as monotonously glum as a cambion who has run out of gold. Never mind, I shall attempt to lift your spirits with song, my ravening panther!

Ninde: ? joy.

#39 Majes

Majes
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:07 PM

Looks like she has some great banter. :D I'm loving her already.

#40 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:57 PM

More previewage? Ninde-initiated flirt;

Ninde: You feel a familiar prickling sensation at the back of your neck, which is all too often accompanied by the shrewd, cornflower-blue gaze of a certain necromancer. Her presence by your side is accompanied by the sweet, musky scent of her robes ? somehow you are reminded of Gorion.

~

Ninde: As the party rests momentarily, you notice Ninde has torn a rectangle of parchment from her spellbook and is toying intently with the rough scrap of paper ? masterfully folding it into some kind of winged shape. A paper arrow?

~

Ninde: With a triumphant smirk, Ninde tugs meticulously at the two papery wings on either side of the parchment shape. Catching your eye with a theatrical wink, she closes her hands and raises their contents carefully to her lips, and tenderly, cautiously, seems to whisper a few words into her cupped palms. You are entranced as her white hands open, and in place of the paper insect is moth, a flesh and blood moth, delicately stroking at it?s damp antennae as though just emerged from the chrysalis. It?s velvety wings are as pink as dawn?s first flush.

~

Ninde: With a softness you had never really thought her capable of, Ninde lowers a finger to the insect, running it along the striped edge of it?s back, until the speckled creature twitches and flutters spasmodically from her hand and into the cool air. Ninde watches it intently, and sometimes when she is in her reverent moods, you think perhaps her elfin nature has not been completely eradicated.

Edited by Hishi, 22 June 2007 - 01:00 AM.

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth